Bad Matchmaking Thread

Matchmaking gets some real stinkers at times. The Bebop and Shiv on my team were SUPER HEAVY. Like, they played like they were extremely clueless. They fed double-digit deaths and were down 20/30,000 souls compared to everyone else. Everyone else felt like they belonged in the game, but these two clearly (somehow) got matched into something they shouldn't even be entertaining at this point.

Attachments

• Awareness A.jpg
    Awareness A.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 7

Matchmaking gets some real stinkers at times. The Bebop and Shiv on my team were SUPER HEAVY. Like, they played like they were extremely clueless. They fed double-digit deaths and were down 20/30,000 souls compared to everyone else. Everyone else felt like they belonged in the game, but these two clearly (somehow) got matched into something they shouldn't even be entertaining at this point.
I think I've played with that Shiv before. I agree with your assessment. I don't think there is a way to see a log of people you report, but I think I reported them for griefing because they were just feeding the opposing team without accepting any help or feedback or communicating with the team.

ID: 21731441

700-900 nekoscore avg on tracklock for everyone BUT
Infernus and Wraith who were a 1650+ duo and stomped the game.

We were a 5stack which might explain why it happened but that doesn't mean we should have top 200 pro players in our match.
I have never felt more helpless in lane across 200+ games.

Attachments

• 1728623942493.png
    1728623942493.png
    536.4 KB · Views: 9
Back