Bad Matchmaking Thread

MATCH 21515213
MATCH 21537865
I think at one point it was 6 kills vs 80 kills.

If I'm being honest pretty much every match tonight was equally miserable and unfun but these are the two I remember most.

It feels like the core pain point of a lot of these terrible matches are 1-3 stacks being matched up against 4-6 stacks.
It's an insane advantage and there's very little chance of matching that level of coordination with random people.

Perhaps we can show which people are in a stack in the lobby, like OW does?

Poddanie gry, tylko taka opcja istnieje, w "lolu" jest to samo od samego początku. Jeżeli byłaby możliwość uporania się z tym problemem, to już byłoby to zrobione.

Match 21550223. Didn't get a confirmation but it is pretty clear my team had a few complete beginners.
It was an instant match up as well. No waiting, which should be a sign of a balanced match, right?

edit: Another one right after with match 21554303. This time, the roles were reversed. Felt like we were stomping total beginners. This was an instant queue as well.

Last edited:

Honestly just ridiculous. Warden was practically dying once a minute the first half of the game. They enemy team weren't even that good from what I experienced of them, they'd just been ridiculously overly fed from that point. So I have no idea what MMR-level some of my teammates were in that game but clearly not an equal one.

1728560275075.png
I queued with the gamer to the left of me. I for the life of me do not understand this. I feel like because I was toxic early on in the test that I mostly get in games like this. This was particularly horrendous because I'm clearly having a pretty nice game, but the 4 teammates the matchmaker gave me are ATROCIOUS and borderline throwing the game, they don't communicate or seem to understand that they have a minimap. Meanwhile, the other team is 6 competent gamers. One of them exploiting the weak opponents so hard that he gets 25 fucking kills in a 22 minute stomp. What am I supposed to do in this game, truly? Try and rally the troops? AFK in base? Please my brothers in Christ, I just want more games like 21544702. I didn't care about their scores, they TRIED TO PLAY AS A TEAM and COMMUNICATED. We lost because of a questionable call and I wasn't even mad. We gave it a fucking go and came up short. The first game I linked was never meant for anything other than stat padding.

So I am in a 2 game losing streak and it then, puts me in this game

21554189​

where my opponents are from another region and double my elo​

Last edited:
Match: 21493506
Match: 21496389

First match was a stomp against them, 2nd one was against us. Our opponents were on opposite ends of the spectrum back to back.

Get rid of this garbage ass babysitter algorithm fucking bullshit you guys stole from Blizzard's Overatch.

This is a fucking joke.

you're losing actual gamers. Look at the steam charts after your dogshit patch that ruined mmr.

You guys have 10+ years of mmr data from CS and Dota.

There is literally no fucking reason i should be paired with people like this every fucking time I play your game. You obviously track lane stats, because I'm the only one in all of my games who can chew their own fucking cereal.

Fucking jesus christ.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-10 071848.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-10 071848.png
    767.1 KB · Views: 8
Absolute insanity of matchmaking, we were 20k behind on min ~10
On min 17 we were 50k behind, I haven't seen anything like that before, we made 2 kills as a team for whole game, a few we did when they killed themselfs on our base
1728565457290.png

First of all I was playing with my friend, we were matched to different lanes. Secondly our enemies were playing not as good as in game above, but they simply stomped us

While it was pretty funny for my team this game was not fair at all for the other team. They were very new and I don't think I've had the matchmaker make a game this unbalanced yet. For reference me and my lane partner had 16k souls by 9 minutes and all of our other lanes won by a decent amount as well.

Back