Bad Matchmaking Thread

Match ID: 21502112

Me and duo partner have okay game, rest of team horribly loses lane and I don't think they know how to play correctly. No shot this is an equal MMR game

Match id: 21500874

Pretty self-explanatory. 21 minute match, 70k soul difference at the end. Only reason orange got a flex slot is because dynamo backdoored 2 guardians while enemy was ending.

Match ID 21263732 - 20min match, 50k souls behind team, 34 kills for enemy team vs. our 7
Match ID 21043573 - 22min match, 90k+ souls behind other team, 35 kills for enemy team vs. our 1
Match ID 19927670 - >20min match, 70k souls ahead of other team, 46 kills for our team vs. their 1
Match ID 19931377 - 18min match, 60k souls ahead of other team, 29 kills for our team vs. their 3

ID 21503510 - this is one of the most imbalanced matches I've ever seen. Our blue lane died 14 times together in lane and continued to just die constantly for the entire game. I genuinely don't know what they were doing in the game they were in, let alone the lane it put them into.

1728533198580.pngMatch id 21504651
27 minute game.
Frame perfect last hits from enemy Grey talon and Abrams.
The largest soul disparity i have ever experienced in the game.
the first time i have lost guardians before the five minute mark in ages ((355.7 hours in game))
first time EVER losing walker before 10 minute mark.
1728533321084.png

Match 21505453

Got put in a duo lane with a Lash who didn't know the concept of last hitting orbs. Team had no clue on how to defend lanes or shoving out lanes. Feels like I got put into a team with less than 20 games against a team thats just holding W at my team. Had to consistently fix lanes across the whole map.

Use this thread to share matchids for games that you think the matchmaker did a bad job at. If you can explain what you felt was a problem in it that would be helpful as well.

Do not post matchids for games that were within the past 24 hours from this post. Games older than that are fine and games going forward are fine.

Thanks for the help
Match ID: 21504381
My duo-partner and I got matched up with significantly lower ranking players on our team in comparison to the enemy team. The game was a clear stomp.

Use this thread to share matchids for games that you think the matchmaker did a bad job at. If you can explain what you felt was a problem in it that would be helpful as well.

Do not post matchids for games that were within the past 24 hours from this post. Games older than that are fine and games going forward are fine.

Thanks for the help
MATCH ID: 21508253

My team (random people in queue, NOT partied up with me), played against this team where the economy was 120k to 44k.

The opposing team dropped a staggering 1 kill, otherwise 0 kills across the board. I totally get it, K/D/A is not an end-all be-all metric. but cmon you can tell these poor people just wanna learn the game

Attachments

• 1422450_14.jpg
    1422450_14.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 11
Match ID: 21508443

Duo queue with a friend, the game was an absolute stomp against the opposing team before laning phase ended. Every lane won by a landslide. We had double their networth for most of the game (49k to 25k by 8:56, 84k to 41k by 13:12, 100k to 49k at 14:54), ending at 17:02. Wasn't fun on my end, and I'm certain it wasn't any fun on the opposing team.

Thanks for the help
21508449- Me and my lane partner as similar mmr, pretty even lane, but the rest of our team's lanes got destroyed, there was an obvious skill difference between the teams.

I have no idea what exactly led to such a landslide, but the opposing Abrams was massively fed, half our team had 0 kills for a large part of the game, and it ended up being so lopsided that the opposing team Haze and Abrams called out the MMR imbalance after the match ended.

On mic, someone on our team pointed out to use heal bane against Abrams, but it looks like it did not do much.

Attachments

• Untitled29.jpg
    Untitled29.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 9

Most lopsided match I've played by far. 2 of the players on the opposing team were brand new and could do almost nothing but die all game. Meanwhile the players on my team seemed like seasoned Deadlock players.

There were no disconnects, yet the game literally ended in 12 minutes... unbelievable.

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    696.2 KB · Views: 7
Match ID: 21506113
Enemy team just completely face rolls. I am the Lash with 34/13/14
It really felt like it was half of these players first game while I am around 60 hours in at this point.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    674.8 KB · Views: 5
Match ID: 21508885

Me and my friend got absolutley stomped. Only 2 kills on our side all game, it was a bloodbath and honestly was the only game where I felt like there was no chance at all.

Back