Bad Matchmaking Thread

1728538931918.pngMatch ID 21493431
Checked a 3rd party site because we got STOMPED! Even though the site isn't extremely accurate, realized that all 6 players on the enemy team were the "Highest rank" while our team was severely lower "mmr".

Match ID: 21511867
40k soul difference. Infernus seems to be a new player, saying it was his first time playing the character as well. Opposing team was much more coordinated at taking and defending objectives.
I have played a total of 134 matches.

Matchmaking.PNG

Use this thread to share matchids for games that you think the matchmaker did a bad job at. If you can explain what you felt was a problem in it that would be helpful as well.

Do not post matchids for games that were within the past 24 hours from this post. Games older than that are fine and games going forward are fine.

Thanks for the help
Match ID: 21525636

Jesus H. Christ - not even remotely a close or even game.

Match 21523820
All lanes controlled within a few minutes, I decided to take jungle/neutrals. We ended it in 15:03 minutes.
Third-party MMR estimation sites show a huge gap in MMR difference between my team and the enemy's.
1728543528689.jpeg

20 minutes to take down the first tier of guardians, imbalanced during lane phase, seemed like we had some highly dedicated players vs some newer or new to their hero players.

3rd party tools and all so not accurate but this doesn't seem balanced:
1728547048762.png

Match length is deceptively long; Sapphire Flame delayed objectives/end despite heavy map control advantage. Pocket, Wraith, Dynamo, Bebop, McGinnis were much farther ahead of the other 7 players in skill; caused 2 players to quit early, one on each team.

NekoScore probably isnt accurate at all but why am i from Sweden and getting put in the Russian region and also getting placed with these players both on my team and the enemy team?1728552148820.png
the very next game 1728557070275.png

Last edited:
our team was split the whole game meanwhile the enemy team took all guardians and started systematically pushing out lanes and then grouping as 6 for a fight ->repeat, our team struggled to even push lanes competently. either the enemies were much more experienced then ours or they were all in comms while we were all solo. one of the two

Back