Bad Matchmaking Thread

2 matches with inverse results. First game I was against enemies much weaker and second game with allies much weaker.
Enemies much weaker: 21481119
Allies much weaker: 21483774

I wanted to introduce my partner to this game, but we got pitted against opponents doing crazy strategies, even coming from someone who has over 6,000 hours in other MOBAs. Can't introduce new people to a game if their second ever match has players who are outskilling me. A complete failure on the matchmaker please fix.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-09 213630.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-09 213630.png
    1 MB · Views: 5
Match ID: 2148806

Another stomp, admittedly accelerated by the Shiv ragequitting. Bebop is my most played and by contrast the Haze did not deny a single orb or do much damage during laning. I imagine my teammates had similar lanes because they were only able to kill 2 guardians late into the game.

1728526463233.png

Match ID: 21490149

The match opened with four (!) opponents in Green, some of whom then rotated to Blue (so we had like four there). The result was an absolute massacre in our favour; we finished in less than fifteen minutes, with more than twice their souls. I genuinely don't know whether these were people who had a few games under their belt and decided to try something a bit crazy, or if they were new players who simply didn't know better.

Attachments

• imbalanced deadlock game.jpg
    imbalanced deadlock game.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 1
Matchid : 21492294

We completely stomped this team. It felt like brand new players against my 200+ hours. It felt awful. Please just watch the opening lane phase in yellow. Pocket vs Seven. It is WAY too large of a skill gap.

Match ID: 21497437
Match ID: 21494623

2 impossible-to-win stomps. Something is *really* off with party matchmaking. Can't ever have fun with friends because every game is a stomp.

Use this thread to share matchids for games that you think the matchmaker did a bad job at. If you can explain what you felt was a problem in it that would be helpful as well.

Do not post matchids for games that were within the past 24 hours from this post. Games older than that are fine and games going forward are fine.

Thanks for the help
Match ID: 21497286

Teammates had nearly zero idea of the game beyond using their character's ability. They were in our base with a shrine at 20 minutes while we still had zero flex spots. Communicating with them didn't do anything at all.

Back