Bad Matchmaking Thread

Match 21456370

All lanes lost their Walker before we took a single guardian. Wraith had 25k when the rest of their team had 12k. The McGinnis was teabagging incessantly. Never had a soul lead. I would've rather waited in matchmaking for the length of this match than play this match again.

1728512581509.png

My Infernus games have been really really weird since about 3 days and i cant put my finger on it. I went from 60% winmrate all the way to 50% in 3 days. Could just be a loosing streak but ive been having really bad luck with some teams since 3 days. And its only on Infernus all my other characters are fine and i have normal games. Also i didnt have such a big loss streak ever before (283 games played).

21456669 - 167K to 265K, the Vindicta was 32/3/10 by the end of the match, the rest of the team was playable against, but Vindicta actually was immortal and clearly a much much higher skill level. By the end of the match, she had 1/4 of her team's souls(65K), and her assists were mostly just kill steals from her teammates.

21465949 four out of 6 players were unable to get a kill and was a complete unfair stomp. I queued with someone with a lower MMR than me (Dynamo) I don't know if this affected the overall matchmaking quality.

1728518245370.png
Extremely one-sided matchup, we won so easily it felt like we weren't even trying. I would have hated to be on the other side of that.

Edited info:
NA
Match ID: 21468989
Reason for reporting: Completely one-sided matchup. Enemy team got 1 kill in total to our 35. Steamrolled them.

Use this thread to share matchids for games that you think the matchmaker did a bad job at. If you can explain what you felt was a problem in it that would be helpful as well.

Do not post matchids for games that were within the past 24 hours from this post. Games older than that are fine and games going forward are fine.

Thanks for the help
1728519378432.jpeg
match id: 21471348
less than 20 min game, very clear difference in skill, felt like at least 3 players on the enemy team was on their first match (i already have 120games played)

Use this thread to share matchids for games that you think the matchmaker did a bad job at. If you can explain what you felt was a problem in it that would be helpful as well.

Do not post matchids for games that were within the past 24 hours from this post. Games older than that are fine and games going forward are fine.

Thanks for the help
MATCH 21470015 i feel there was a big gap between the shiv, geist, and infernus

Nobody farm, every teammate just fighting and feeding until we got gooballed then lose the game.
The most annoying thing is that I just won a great game with Mo&Krill, and in the next game I was matched with such random and completely overwhelmed teammates. They didn't know how to deal damage with combos, and didn't know how to chase after burrow's knock-up. They just watched blankly from behind and rush into slaughterhouse after my death.
After the game, I found that my M&K record was a perfect 50% WR. I don't know why this system that maintains the win rate to 50% must exist. In countless games, it has been proven that it will only drive away excellent players, because the system constantly wants to keep their win rate at 50%, so it keeps matching them with annoying teammates and opponents who are completely not on the same level.

Thanks for the help
Match ID: 21466743
10/09/24. Amber team didn't take a single objective and only had 1 kill across the whole team. No one DC'd or afk'd. We ended the game at 13:32 and honestly it could've been done sooner had we not camped their spawn for a minute before ending.

Attachments

• game game.png
    game game.png
    676.9 KB · Views: 1
why is it when i rubberband and lag out of the game i get put in priority playlist now i have to sit here for 20 mins plus just to find a game
and no i run other games on my pc just fine

Thanks for the help
1728521796081.png
MATCH 21476639

Back