Bad Matchmaking Thread

From today (06/10). All my games have been absolutely stompy or unreasonably awful, it almost feels like I'm thrown in lobbies with people way better than me. The match ID's of the worst games:

20682483 - Enemy team was over double the kills on us pretty much entire game, almost no chance of recovering or winning. Enemy team, on average, had over 50k damage more than I had. Felt like I was put in a lobby where I clearly did not belong.
20736255 - Game lasted 30 minutes, enemy team is 78k up on our team, no chance of winning. Several in our team had 0 kills. Absolutely soul-crushing experience.

1728247617397.png1728247624720.png
One of these things is not like the others, one of these things doesn't belong, can you tell which thing is not like the others, by the time I finish this song

20731204 - horribly one sided on top of that my team had 2 griefers? that did 0 objective damage, I felt like playing duo with Shiv.

20739520 - again I'm playing solo, nobody knows what objective is or team work.

Match ID: 20749429

3 players on my team were brand new to the game with little to no knowledge of gameplay. This was advised from the team mates in the match. The result was the team getting completely dominated, and losing in rapid time.

20743923 - 49:35 length, Sapphire McGinnis and Wraith were outmatched when it came to kills, similarly the Sapphire Wraith was way behind their entire team for a majority of the match when it came to souls. Compare their ~33k souls to everyone else being well above 50k.

Pretty much everyone says the same thing, extremely unbalanced games with people who clearly are not the same rank. I would also add that premades have no place with solo players. In my experience those are some of the worst players on average.

Back