Bad Matchmaking Thread

I often get this kinda match where i'm the only one who take the the guardian in the laning phase.. like i rarely lost at laning phase unless i autopilot or getting ganked because of my teammate being absent on map pressure.
Through out the game my teammates always die because of overextending, they keep making bad decision when it comes to push or fight

Either they are still new to the game or they are just mechanically bad

if the tracker number is real than there is clearly issue with the matchmaker

Last edited:
Match ID 20977950 - under 14 minute game, lane was completely mismatched in skill
Match ID 21005021 - my lane felt pretty balanced but rest of the lanes were incredibly lopsided

Match ID: 21126992

Another match wherein allies does endless farm, feeds, never ganks, and chases to oblivion.

Allies:
  • Abrams
  • Wraith

Match ID 21127575

They have 50% more souls than my team. Low damage compare to them

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-08 153525.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-08 153525.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
What are you writing? offended by life
What am I writing? Can you not read? Offended by valves matchmakers since csgo launch. There's a reason people use faceit and ESEA and laugh at counter-strikes matchmaker.

There's absolutely no reason why I should dominate last hits, denies, and outclass every single person in every lobby only to have teammates who are even worse. It happens every single game. Solo queueing in every single game is dead, and it has been since the start. Player retention is all the matters.

Pretty much unwinnable from the start. Laning was relatively okay but we eventually just got rolled out of nowhere.

1728396033844.png

Last edited:
21139774 - Lol. A kelvin who dies 4 times and goes afk in base and doesn't even DC so we can leave.

Valve. Please. Add early laning stats to the matchmaker. Get me out of here.

Match ID 21143604

Played as Amber Hand. Just felt enemy team was more experienced in their movement and team fights while my teammates were just throwing their bodies at them.

Here's another one for ya!

(PS: you can just look at my entire account for evidence of this bullshit but I'll keep posting anyway)

Give me a break, valve. You partner me with a lash who's using a keyboard for the first time and no one on my team knows what farming means.

Please fucking fix this trash

Match 21162268

14k team soul difference at 10:00. Game ended at 20:00. 1 Guardian down before 5:00. 2 Walkers down before 10:00 with a 3rd walker down at 11:20.
At 9 minutes, 6k soul difference in Green, 3k soul difference in Purple (Pink?).

Back