Bad Matchmaking Thread

Match ID 20098696 This was a 5-man for us and it was complete stomp. And next couple of games the we got stomped losing every lane. The skill of enemy players felt like it was all over the place. One game they were idling and dying to guardians and next game, enemies felt like pros landing every skillshot, deny and last hit.
match.jpg

Paradox went afk after a few minutes and never left. No afk auto kick meant the game was impossible to win yet mmr still mattered for the match
Add a autokick to players afk for longer than a minute cause i was effectively just held hostage until sapphire finally won and lost a bit of mmr. Our pocket even announced that he gave up trying and im sure others on the team werent trying either once it was certain the game was over

1728080286890.png
Match ID: 20152660
My team of solo queuers were up against a stack of 3 and lost the game in under 20 minutes, please at the very least put an indicator showing you are going against a stacked team. It's already unfair enough that stacks of 2 or more are allowed to play with solo queuers when it always leads to games in their favor.

Nearly every single one of my games for the last few weeks has consisted of massively inconsistent skill levels on teams. I don't mean the scores players have at the end, or how hard the stomp was.

The players facing one another are simply not equal in skill levels. It feels like a general systematic failure.

1728080638450.png
Match ID 20102733:
enemy were clearly a stack, zero comms on my team

1728081005351.png
Match ID:17915833
Very big skill difference between teams
1728081141709.png
Match ID: 17011713
Very imbalanced match, extremely one sided
1728081216999.png
Last one, match ID 19335439
Another extreme stomp

Use this thread to share matchids for games that you think the matchmaker did a bad job at. If you can explain what you felt was a problem in it that would be helpful as well.

Do not post matchids for games that were within the past 24 hours from this post. Games older than that are fine and games going forward are fine.

Thanks for the help

20142312 high level vs new players​

Use this thread to share matchids for games that you think the matchmaker did a bad job at. If you can explain what you felt was a problem in it that would be helpful as well.

Do not post matchids for games that were within the past 24 hours from this post. Games older than that are fine and games going forward are fine.

Thanks for the help
20159833 , Match was heavily skewed in the favor of the opposition.

id 19353717
i was the seven (solo queued), we got stomped in every lane so hard 3 of the players just afk'd or fed to let the game end quicker.

id 19660569
i was the lash in a party with the mcginnis so maybe that affected it but 5 of the 6 of us won our lane with double the souls of the opponents and finished in 18 minutes with a team k/d of 38-3

Thanks for the help
match 20163670 very one sided game. Done in 18 mins

Match ID: 20163816

1728082972684.png
Not even a 17 minute match where we nearly doubled the enemy team's bank, just a different level of competency between the teams and it was completely unbalanced even during lane phase.

Match ID 18427495: Sep 29, 15 minute match. Absolutely one sided game in our favor. We had a party of four and the other team seemed to have trouble after the first 5 or so minutes.

Back