Bad Matchmaking Thread

19483242 - Abrams has no idea how to play the game.
19282465 - Too much disparity in skill.
18613105 - Too much disparity in skill.

Actually stupid how lopsided this game was. I got newbies who don't know how to use moves, following the shitty beginner builds and then the enemy team is full of people who how to farm and whatnot. Absurd how the ally Haze on my team (who ended up being the most toxic) couldn't crack 15,000 souls in 25 mins. Actually comical.

Match ID: 20307993
The game is completely unbalanced, the players are farming us at the respawn point, inside the respawn, during all the laning phases we keep getting killed over and over, from start to finish. I don’t understand how you can have games like this.

MATCH 20309432
Not a matchmaking specific issue but kind of tired of playing with russians when im playing from Spain, the furthest country in Europe from Russia aside from Portugal, they are just toxic, talking on their language like anyone can understand them and in this particular match we were paired against a wraith with wallhack and aimbot, and our russian teamates just decided to chat abuse us instead.

20195312 - Shiv and Warden lost their guardian two and a half minutes in, then proceeded to loiter in other lanes instead of returning and playing safer. Warden had a much rougher time of it than every other player farmwise, ending with ~5.5k souls less than the player with the next least.

20309270 - very imbalanced. each team has 2 player that clearly dont belong into a lobby with the rest. (ivy, haze, talon, mcginnes)

20308010 they (amber) knew what they were doing, maybe a full team, while on our team we got a (a few) mic spamming you know what that had no intention to play with the team.

Match ID: 5157467
Amber team had zero kills and assists. Our only death was a player trying to solo their Patron.

shiv got stomped in 4-0 in lane phrase and rage quit, which i think it too strange in my account ( i think my account meet quite high skill players)

Back