Bad Matchmaking Thread

We had an infernus that was way better than us on our team. And then the amber hand team (opponent) had 2 players that were way better than us. It turned into a weird carry fest and was not fun to play.

The opponents were all much stronger and more coordinated than anybody on our team, the match felt like a complete stomp.​

20246135 - enemy team had double our combined networth by 20 min. Felt like they knew how to poke better and get lane advantage which led to huge snowball. Also they were much more coordinated, my teammates talked in voice chats about rotations and still didnt succesfully pull them off.
20001823 - 15 min loss.

Just completely a slaughter. Only reasons souls were close was because my team was farming the entire game because we just could not come close to winning any team fight. They were much better coordinated, and one person on my team didn't even know about breaking boxes.

Enemy Haze proceeded to mop the floor with us in every stage of the game. It felt like I was going up against somebody in the top 100 when I'm nowhere near that good at the game. Even my teammates were better than me.

matchid: 20244391: two players (shiv and mirage) refusing to help in doing objetives, the shiv giving allways kills to the enemy, the mirage ignoring calls to do objetives. When both players were asking for why not helping the both insult and refuses to comunicate. The games on SA are out of control BTW... reporting for feeding should be punished and rewarded with low priority queue.

Attachments

• 20241005040145_1.jpg
    20241005040145_1.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 9
Not sure you can file this under bad matchmaking but in South Africa we were being thrown into EU games with >~150ms latency. With the introduced bug yesterday we were al playing local games. Wait times were very reasonable with a max of like 5 minutes. So whatever the change was it did help us find local games which was awesome. Hoping we can maintain that in whatever changes are coming

My first message

matchid: 20252247

I dont know where to but this but i put it here. Warden (vlad) had somekind of under the map hack.

Game was not enjoyable.

Use this thread to share matchids for games that you think the matchmaker did a bad job at. If you can explain what you felt was a problem in it that would be helpful as well.

Do not post matchids for games that were within the past 24 hours from this post. Games older than that are fine and games going forward are fine.

Thanks for the help
I don't think someone getting that hard rolled in game seems balanced, this is my less played hero and maybe hero mmr but thats the detail.
1728113162694.png

Been bad all night slanted one way or the other but this one was really egregious.
Players who clearly had no idea what they were doing. Infernus falling way behind on souls despite being uncontested best farmer in the game.

Match ID:

These four consecutive games have made me not want to play for several days.
Check the worst guys.
How could they be 1/16 0/9 1/10 0/9?
Do you guys set bots into our games?
1 victory in 10 games, great matchmaker

Back