PSA: This forum is not for talking about currently released (or unreleased for that matter) heroes

Wow I care so much, it's not like I didn't come to my conclusion about some members given they spam multiple threads with the same monotonous posts contributing nothing as hey make it REALLY sound like they must know more than you. Speaking of spamming you did that in this thread replying literally like... 6 times in a row.
I never complained about spamming, i'm calling you out for being a bully. And you not caring just proves how dangerous you are to the community. Do everyone a favor and just leave.

I'm not going to claim that they literally DON'T read the private forums, I know for a fact they have or atleast Yoshi does sometimes, probably pretty quickly given him having a big job. He's liked some posts or responded a bit here and there i've heard.

It doesn't stop the fact that there's almost no mods or other team leads since Yoshi clearly can't read through the majority of posts. Going back to my point that they can either add more forum sections, or have people have a public discussion since it is a FORUM until then, since it's the most similar section people have for existing heroes.
You're lucky there aren't more mods, you're lucky they aren't more active, because if they were then you'd be banned.

Back