PSA: This forum is not for talking about currently released (or unreleased for that matter) heroes

I mean, people do bad, i dont justify their action, but the goverment should also provide what people need.
You have a point, but at the same time the people can just go elsewhere. They're not even here for the museum, they want the fight club, yet they enter the museum anyway despite there being a fight club around the corner, and they even go as far as to invade the museum, turning it into their own fight club, and ruining it for those who want the museum.

I edit my post but i will copy/paste it here.
They can just go on the Discord.
In fact, now that i have added Discord to this allow me to add to your analogy.
What those people are doing is throwing trash on the floor of an art exposition when they can just go to the next building to throw out their garbage?
Do you know how unpolite and disrespectful it is for people to throw garbage on the floor of an art exposition when they can just go to a different building instead?
And yes i do blame the people throwing around trash because they're not even at the right place to begin with.
But thanks for admitting all of the off topic discussions are trash.
Yeah, but, different building is actually another subforum(community clips, etc) also theres a church, a confession box(private feedback subforum)

Discord is another town, theres alot of sign how to reach there, even if people want to, they can easily get the information which way they should head to get into another town(Discord)

And, people just either lazy to move their leg to go there, and or just already comfy in this town, still littering here tho, lmao.

I dont justify them, except, its just down to a human nature.

I honnestly think the Devs thought about this, and just disregard what people post that is not on topic.
Hence the low moderation, because those that keep to the intended goals of the forum have ideas that get regarded, while those that break the rules are likely to get disregarded since they dont take time and effort to format their opinions proper anyways.
As a way to filter the information that you want to get as a developer.

Thats what i would do if i wanted to make a forum and put as little effort into it as posible.

I mean, again, look at community clip, its intended as a place where people sharing amazing and interesting clips from the game, a movie theater if you will.

Instead... You know what it became? A cheater reporting subforum, a police station.

Yeah, but, different building is actually another subforum(community clips, etc) also theres a church, a confession box(private feedback subforum)

Discord is another town, theres alot of sign how to reach there, even if people want to, they can easily get the information which way they should head to get into another town(Discord)

And, people just either lazy to move their leg to go there, and or just already comfy in this town, still littering here tho, lmao.

I dont justify them, except, its just down to a human nature.
You see, this is why you analogy doesn't work.
Discord isn't a different town, it's another website that can be accessed within seconds. I myself have it opened in another tabe and i can start a discussion on balancing within seconds if i really wanted to. You talking about lazy? Well it's a whole new level of lazy when people can't spend just a few seconds going on a different site..

I honnestly think the Devs thought about this, and just disregard what people post that is not on topic.
Hence the low moderation, because those that keep to the intended goals of the forum have ideas that get regarded, while those that break the rules are likely to get disregarded since they dont take time and effort to format their opinions proper anyways.
As a way to filter the information that you want to get as a developer.

Thats what i would do if i wanted to make a forum and put as little effort into it as posible.
You have a point, but at the same time they should actually make sure people follow the rules instead of just ignoring those who break them.

You see, this is why you analogy doesn't work.
Discord isn't a different town, it's another website that can be accessed within seconds. I myself have it opened in another tabe and i can start a discussion on balancing within seconds if i really wanted to. You talking about lazy? Well it's a whole new level of lazy when people can't spend just a few seconds going on a different site..
Oh it work, another website means another town, you underestimate how clueless/lazy some people is.

The same goes to actually get into this forum from playing the game, the link is on the game, cover a quarter of the main menu, its just 1 click to come here and alot may want some discussion and or giving feedback to the game, but i bet only 10% people who do wanna give feedback actually coming here, and thats me already giving generous estimation.

Also I think the pseudo-mod shit is straight cringe too, they don't even contribute anything to majority of posts, it's just something like "Erm, this is meant for a different section, thanks! <3" like they are being super snarky, actively trying to be this emoji 🤓
While we might not be contributing to the posted topic, we ARE trying to help the person who posted it be heard. Regardless of how the posts make you feel, we know what we're doing and why. I'm sorry that our method of trying to help upsets you, obviously that isn't our goal... but, I also can't... do anything about that. Your feelings are your feelings and you can feel whatever way you like about things. 🤷‍♀️ But the fact that you interpret/hear what we say as snarky or shitty or whatever it is, in your own head, is very much on you. You're making an assumption about our tone, our intent, our attitude, and let me be clear, it is an assumption, and it is a wrong assumption. I like to help people and I'm not sorry about that.

Funny bit, though... You mention that we could just ignore the posts, and you're right. We could. We're choosing not to because we wish to help. That's our choice and we're not hurting you by doing so. The irony, of course, is you could just... ignore our posts, too....... Just saying. You could literally just block me, and never have to see anything I post ever again. If we're truly upsetting you that much, and it would help you, then I would encourage you to do so.

Good luck!

Oh it work, another website means another town, you underestimate how clueless/lazy some people is.

The same goes to actually get into this forum from playing the game, the link is on the game, cover a quarter of the main menu, its just 1 click to come here and alot may want some discussion and or giving feedback to the game, but i bet only 10% people who do wanna give feedback actually coming here, and thats me already giving generous estimation.
If another website is another town for certain people then humanity is screwed.
That level of lazy is going to backfire horrendously.

While we might not be contributing to the posted topic, we ARE trying to help the person who posted it be heard. Regardless of how the posts make you feel, we know what we're doing and why. I'm sorry that our method of trying to help upsets you, obviously that isn't our goal... but, I also can't... do anything about that. Your feelings are your feelings and you can feel whatever way you like about things. 🤷‍♀️ But the fact that you interpret/hear what we say as snarky or shitty or whatever it is, in your own head, is very much on you. You're making an assumption about our tone, our intent, our attitude, and let me be clear, it is an assumption, and it is a wrong assumption. I like to help people and I'm not sorry about that.

Funny bit, though... You mention that we could just ignore the posts, and you're right. We could. We're choosing not to because we wish to help. That's our choice and we're not hurting you by doing so. The irony, of course, is you could just... ignore our posts, too....... Just saying. You could literally just block me, and never have to see anything I post ever again. If we're truly upsetting you that much, and it would help you, then I would encourage you to do so.

Good luck!
The reason why i don't ignore them is because they're impossible to ignore. When i look for community characters i want to look at community characters, instead i get pages filled with off topic discussions and it's annoying like a fly infestation.

Actually no, that's 100% on the people littering. In Japan there are almost no public garbage cans, and the public garbages that exist are small, and yet the country is extremely clean.

Why? Because the people respect public space.

Valve created these forums for a purpose and they've laid out they're reasoning which we've tried to elaborate. If you want to provide feedback, use the private threads. Public balance discussions go against the use case of the forums so they're not obligated to provide that for you, especially when such avenues already exists elsewhere, like on Reddit.

You are just a walking 🤓 emoji aren't you? Lmfao, I think r/deadlock would be perfect for you. Sorry that the league forums got shut down so long ago! Think you need a challenge of not making real-world analogies in a videogame and not being so passive aggressive.

Good luck!

Good idea, thanks for being so helpful to make my experience better!

I've posted numerous threads in the private forums, and I have no idea if any of them were read. Most of them have "1" view. One of them has 2 views, which may have been myself clicking on it again. I have no idea what is going on, the private forums are a black box.

I've posted numerous threads in the private forums, and I have no idea if any of them were read. Most of them have "1" view. One of them has 2 views, which may have been myself clicking on it again. I have no idea what is going on, the private forums are a black box.
Valve doesn't have any CMs to pass on community feedback, so I'm assuming most of it is done by hand by Yoshi or some other devs. If they aren't reading it it's likely because they're too busy working on the game.

Valve doesn't have any CMs to pass on community feedback, so I'm assuming most of it is done by hand by Yoshi or some other devs. If they aren't reading it it's likely because they're too busy working on the game.

So if they aren't reading the private forums, you can't be surprised if people post hero feedback here. At least someone will read it here.

Yoshi said:
> You can post either individual ability ideas or full hero kits.
> individual ability ideas

Do you think that individual ability ideas shouldn't be related to already released hero?

You really are just a bully.

Wow I care so much, it's not like I didn't come to my conclusion about some members given they spam multiple threads with the same monotonous posts contributing nothing as hey make it REALLY sound like they must know more than you. Speaking of spamming you did that in this thread replying literally like... 6 times in a row.

So if they aren't reading the private forums, you can't be surprised if people post hero feedback here. At least someone will read it here.

I'm not going to claim that they literally DON'T read the private forums, I know for a fact they have or atleast Yoshi does sometimes, probably pretty quickly given him having a big job. He's liked some posts or responded a bit here and there i've heard.

It doesn't stop the fact that there's almost no mods or other team leads since Yoshi clearly can't read through the majority of posts. Going back to my point that they can either add more forum sections, or have people have a public discussion since it is a FORUM until then, since it's the most similar section people have for existing heroes.

Back