they should add coach from l4d2

sonic is fas t and strng he kill eggmn when he has a shil with his face. eonic says tht if eggman foesnt sto p he will kil him and eggmn does not and sonic sez by bye and destroy big egg robot

you are strange,,, AND ABOUT EGGMEN!!! sonic never kills him because he awlays returns the next game :sneaky:
also this thread is now OFF TOPIC!!!!

coach from l4d2 is cool, and he has a gun, which is why i think he shold be in deadlock.

Last edited:
travis,,, you are delusional. Valve would never add nick to deadlock. nock is wayyy to mean to Ellis to be considered for deadlock. plus all he has is a gun, mean while everyone else in l4d2 has special abilities that make them great, like ellis's super stomp, or rochelle's ability to spawn a clone. NICK IS A JOKE CHARACTER. and Valve knows it, why else would they have just given him a gun and no ability, hm???? exactly, travissmith1375, you are but an utter fool, trapped in my labyrinth made from the fact that one day coach will be added to deadlock,,,,,,

WRONG,,,

i think that you should reconsider your choices. nick would be horrible,,,,
mayhaps play l4d2 again??? :sneaky:
besides, nick already has his own very popular game, nick's money laundering adventure for the ouya. perhaps you forgot?
anyways, they'd probably add golden ellis before nick but you probably don't know about him... do you??? i bet you don't even know how to unlock him.

i attached a "sneak peak" so you can see what i've already unlocked (and that you haven't)

Attachments

• golden_ellis.png
    golden_ellis.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 7
you are strange,,, AND ABOUT EGGMEN!!! sonic never kills him because he awlays returns the next game :sneaky:
also this thread is now OFF TOPIC!!!!

coach from l4d2 is cool, and he has a gun, which is why i think he shold be in deadlock.
you are WRONG. Sonic DESTORYS liberal EGGMAN with FACTS and LOGIC!!!!!! Do your research, check mate liberal 😎

Back