they should add coach from l4d2

WRONG,,,

i think that you should reconsider your choices. nick would be horrible,,,,
mayhaps play l4d2 again??? :sneaky:
besides, nick already has his own very popular game, nick's money laundering adventure for the ouya. perhaps you forgot?
anyways, they'd probably add golden ellis before nick but you probably don't know about him... do you??? i bet you don't even know how to unlock him.

i attached a "sneak peak" so you can see what i've already unlocked (and that you haven't)
you're literally hacking there is only one of those and it isn't you!!

OKAY, so while i was sleeping the entirety of yesterday, this thread decented into CHAOS...

THIS THREAD IS OFF TOPIC!!!!

HA HA HA HA...SHUT UP!!!! (adam sandler)

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT COACH BEING IN DEADLOCK!!!! as he shoudl be!!

STUPIDTWERP!!! cannot stop talking about sonic,,, SO! i have come up with a comprimise. i have attached an image of one of coach's abilites, i have made it so coach can turn blue and do a spindash like sonic. BUT ONLY TEMPERARILIY!!!! otherwise, coach is normal, as he should be.

Valve,,, i hope you read my PLEAS and not the ramblings of these PEOPLE!
coach needs to be in deadlock...
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!

Attachments

• coach compramise.png
    coach compramise.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 5
OKAY, so while i was sleeping the entirety of yesterday, this thread decented into CHAOS...

THIS THREAD IS OFF TOPIC!!!!

HA HA HA HA...SHUT UP!!!! (adam sandler)

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT COACH BEING IN DEADLOCK!!!! as he shoudl be!!

STUPIDTWERP!!! cannot stop talking about sonic,,, SO! i have come up with a comprimise. i have attached an image of one of coach's abilites, i have made it so coach can turn blue and do a spindash like sonic. BUT ONLY TEMPERARILIY!!!! otherwise, coach is normal, as he should be.

Valve,,, i hope you read my PLEAS and not the ramblings of these PEOPLE!
coach needs to be in deadlock...
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!
Mayhaps you should check your privileges.

I can talk about sonic becuase this is america and trump said that he will release sonic 5 wher sonic destorys liberal checkate

Mayhaps you should check your privileges.

I can talk about sonic becuase this is america and trump said that he will release sonic 5 wher sonic destorys liberal checkate
im not even going to argue with this...

please find therapy, preferably with coach...

anywyas i think coach would be best friends with abrams.

another day,,, anthoer update,,,

I think that coach's ultimate should be a chainsaw type thing
he'd go after you FAST! with the chainsaw... but then after a while he'd slow down because he's tired
it'd look like this

PLEASE VALVE ADD COACH!!
he and dynamo would love to get burger tank together, trust me

THANK YOU!

Back