they should add coach from l4d2

We should add all L4D characters in a single hero, the twist is that they are connected with a stapler

We should add all L4D characters in a single hero, the twist is that they are connected with a stapler
that would certainly be interesting...

thank you for your input cuno from the hit game disco elysium

I am currently cooking up a concept for coach...

it;ll be posted in this thread soon.

i think coach and grey talon would have a rivalry, like how bebop and lash do.

this is because i generally dislike grey talon.

i think coach and my cat albert would be best firends because albert likes food ansd is big

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    13 MB · Views: 7
valve, what is this? why would you add some STUPID SLIME MAN instead of COACH?????
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
please fix this, and replace viscous with coach, you can like easly reskin him as coach
all of the abilities would make sense trust me
for the slime throw, just change it to coach throwing a pipe boms, and for the cube, just have coach throw a teammate a medkit, DUH
for his ultimate, just make coach eat a ton of burger tank and then let him roll arouind,
SIMPLE EASSY CHANGES!!!! yet you give me a random slime man,,,
i do not know how you would replace vuscous's fist move, maybe like give coach psychic powers or something.

dear valce,

today when i was looking through the files for evidence of coach's addition as the next hero, (and to make my sfm where coach and abrams go to the store together,)
I SAW THESE TWO PARTICLES...
AS YOU CAN SEE HERE, CLEARLY SAYING TEAM COACH AND TEAM NICK
the two l4d2 characters debated about earlier in this thread.
i know you hear me valve. i've been in this palytest since june. i have seniority over all of these other buffons.
add. coach.
this only CONFIRMS, that you have seen the thread and the sheer outcry of the deadlock playerbase to add coach to the game.
yet. you hace only added a weird thing of slime that is useless, and shiv???
SHIV ISNT EVEN COOL ANYMORE!! HE"S NOT A VAMPRIE NOW!!! NOW HOW AM I GOING TO MAKE MY REDFALL AND DEADLOCK FANFICTION NOW???? THEY NO LONGER MAKE SENSE!!!!
please fix this soon valve,,, soon,,,

p.s. good job on ivy's new ult okay? i think it would be very cool to carry coach around the map while playing ivy

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 4
Hot take but i think fortnite spitfire from fortnite should also be added because i own his skins sand he's s uper duper awesomesauce and that's really cool and shit 1724117292338.png

1724321268306.png
(1) Weapon, passive. Coach starts with a pistol and with each level upgrades to a more powerful weapon.
(2) Good ol' fashioned Cola. Increases stamina and movement speed. *
(3) BBQ Bacon Burger. Heals for n% of players health and gives temporary health regeneration for n amount for n seconds. *
(4) We are immune as SH*T. Gives temporary shield to all slowing, stunning and magic effects. *
*Can be casted to team members through upgrades

Scoutpng.png

What about adding that famous team fortress 2 character called scout based on the famous youtube called jerma985 who is the player of the famous game called team fortress 2?

View attachment 12382
(1) Weapon, passive. Coach starts with a pistol and with each level upgrades to a more powerful weapon.
(2) Good ol' fashioned Cola. Increases stamina and movement speed. *
(3) BBQ Bacon Burger. Heals for n% of players health and gives temporary health regeneration for n amount for n seconds. *
(4) We are immune as SH*T. Gives temporary shield to all slowing, stunning and magic effects. *
*Can be casted to team members through upgrades
i am honest to god, this close to finding your home address, get this AI generated coach bullshit out of my goddamn thread.
you should put in the actual effort to learn a skill instead of this shit.

either way,,,
all of those ablilites are borning,,, YAWN!!!!
every coach fan knows that he'd rather have a large orange soda with no ice than a cola.
plus like, all of these are just boring stat increases? you had one good idea with the gun thing and thats pretty much it.
this is utterly a failure of character design, i hope that coach breaks out of your computer while you're asleep and trashes your home and forces you to learn how to either draw, 3d model, or learn the basics of game design

thank you bye bye

View attachment 12395

What about adding that famous team fortress 2 character called scout based on the famous youtube called jerma985 who is the player of the famous game called team fortress 2?
while i do like jeremiah1985, i think that his existence is a cognito-hazard made by valve to utterly destroy all of humanity
mayhaps, you should make your own thread about scot? i would support it with you to the end, although my fisrt priority is always coach l4d2
i think that coach could like, throw scout for one of his abilites, and i think that souct would be best friends with infernus

infernus would like, make cocktails out of scout's BONK SODA for him, and they'd drink it together and be very good friends

(also, the game in your signature looks very nice, will check out thank you for recconmendation, bye bye.)

Guys what about the computer guy from gamedevtycoon I think he would be a great character
View attachment 12680
no, that would be utterly ridiculous,,,
he'd be wayyy too overpowered
suince he would be the one developing deadlock and could just remove othere characters because he has knowledge of the source 2 engine

please keep this thread coach l4d2 related please
perhaps make a suggestion about coach? i think that they should add the no mercy hospital from the left 4 dead campaign no mercy into the map as a teaser for coach's eventual addition to the game

Back