New Hero: Trek (Portals)

Hero Concept / Idea sounds pretty cool, so thumbs up for that. I only think that the artstyle / aesthetics dont fit to the current state / style of the game, it looks way to futuristic. I think the art would have fit perfectly to Neon Prime, but if they stick with Deadlocks lore and style approach I think he would need a rework from a visual design perspective. Still pretty neat Idea!

I love the idea of the portal character but I've linked another hero concept posted in here (Mirror traveler) and I think this character and mirrors fit so much more in the setting I feel but with the mirrors as portal. I think that character design and your kit would fit great together.

I think both hero ideas are cool regardless of my opinion

I love the idea of the portal character but I've linked another hero concept posted in here (Mirror traveler) and I think this character and mirrors fit so much more in the setting I feel but with the mirrors as portal. I think that character design and your kit would fit great together.

I think both hero ideas are cool regardless of my opinion

Oh yeah, there definitely could be some overlaps here!

The core concept is quite good, but I think a simpler portal mechanic would be best, while the rest of his kit should stand out more on its own.

As someone who played Splitgate extensively, I don't understand what the point of switching portal directions is?...

Like if you go in one, you come out of the other portal, the exit would always be the other portal... Am I missing something? I don't understand that that's even doing.

Back