Game Invite link not adding game to account - Package Already Granted (NOT FIXED)

Shooric

Got the email this morning and link to accept the game into your steam library doesn't seem to work. I can enter the website but all it says is package accepted. I can't find the game in my library nor anywhere else. I've already tried restarting steam which hasn't made the game pop up. Am I missing something?

Got the email this morning and link to accept the game into your steam library doesn't seem to work. I can enter the website but all it says is package accepted. I can't find the game in my library nor anywhere else. I've already tried restarting steam which hasn't made the game pop up. Am I missing something?
I was also sent an invitation yesterday, but the link was broken. I was sent a corrected link 30 minutes later. Most likely, you need to wait

I got my email over 2 hours ago and still haven't received a corrective one. I've sent an email to the support team but it'll prolly be a while before I get a response.

here it looked something like this:

bottom of email -
Click this link to accept the game being added to your steam account: invite Link

+1 Same thing for me, the link brought me to a message saying that the game have been added, but there's nothing on my steam library even after restarting Steam

+1 here. I also haven't been able to add the game form the link. Gives me a broken link issue. Also sent an email to support. Posting here in case helpful

Are you 100% the correct steam profile was linked? I got an email but it was linked to an old account by the person who invited me

+1, it says Package Already Granted for some reasons

Might be silly to ask, but did you respond with this issue directly to the email. It seems this is the standard way to get these types of issues resolved.

Might be silly to ask, but did you respond with this issue directly to the email. It seems this is the standard way to get these types of issues resolved.
yup, I sent an email yesterday and I don't really expect a response for a while.

Back