New Hero - Rubion (Rubio) - The Shards Virtuoso

kareshka01110

First Skill - Shards Blast​

Rubion launches a Shards in front of him that inflicts Bleed. Bleeding causes damage over time (for ex. damage could be encreased by x0.05 Spirit Power or % of max health)​
Additional Skill features (too OP IMO, but who knows):​
  • Could apply Healing Reduction like Toxic Bullets 1722940141893.png
  • Could apply Slow

Second Skill - Preserving Storm

Rubion guards himself and nearby allies with an expanding maelstrom of shattered glass. Сauses Bleed on enemies who are in the area of action and grants Bullet and Spirit shield (for ex. 50/100/150 + x0.2 Spirit Power) for Rubion and allies.​

- I imagine that like first Abram's skill but with floating shattered glass around character.

Third Skill - Molten Wall or Fragmentation Pit

Ver.1 - Molten Wall
Create a wall of molten glass that slowly crystallizes enemies who enter (for ex. passing through the wall instantly reduces speed by 20% up to 70/60/50% during 1.5/2.5/3.5 seconds)​
Basically it is a copy of Paradox's Time Wall skill, but instead of damage for % of max HP it slows them down (for ex. Slow could be encreased by x0.2 Spirit Power)​
Ver.2 - Fragmentation Pit
Rubio creates a pit with fragments, the enemies in the pit slow down and take damage. Leaving the pit enemies remain slowed down for 1.5/2/2.5 sec + x0.2 Spirit Power

Ultimate Ability - Crystallize or Piercing Scream

Ver.1 - Crystallize
Summons shards of glass that rush forward, seeking enemies. Enemies touched by the shards become wrapped in glass. Dealing damage to paralyzed targets, shards of glass pierce through the enemy. Once you reach (for ex. 2500/3500/5000 of total Bullet dmg) the enemy explodes causing damage (for ex. 15/25/35% of max HP) with shards within 20m and causes Bleed on enemies who are in the area of action.​
Ver.2 - Piercing Scream
Emits a Piercing Scream that knocks out the windows of nearby houses. Shattered glass rushes towards the enemies wrapping them in glass. Dealing damage to paralyzed targets, shards of glass pierce through the enemy. Once you reach (for ex. 2500/3500/5000 of total Bullet dmg) the enemy explodes causing damage (for ex. 15/25/35% of max HP) with shards within 20m and causes Bleed on enemies who are in the area of action.​
Dont judge strictly for any grammatical errors, I am not a native English speaker

Cool kit! I made one similar to yours a while ago, although I cant tell the difference between both ults
Thanks! I tried to search for keywords in the search, but I didn't find anything similar, can you drop the link?

In fact, ults are just visually different. It seems to me that such interaction with the environment would be very cool

Back