Mouse cursor unlocked from window

neomoth

At some point I was alt tabbing and the cursor just decided to free itself from the window, no longer staying within the bounds of the game. This resulted in several accidental clicks outside the game window onto other applications/the desktop.
Using Arch Linux (6.9.3-arch1-1) on KDE Plasma 6.0.5-1 if it's relevant.

Having the same issue with two monitors from the very beginning. Any attempt to turn around in the game results in the cursor leaving the monitor, and the subsequent clicks are captured by other programs on the other monitor (also game minimizes). It renders the game pretty much unplayable for me at the moment, since I can't just simply turn around without minimizing the game on click.

Tried again yesterday. It seems fixed for me during matches, but not in the main menu. At least it's playable now, but proper fix would also be appreciated

Also, I forgot to specify, all of it from the beginning was on Window 11

same issue for me. seems like there's a variant related to multimonitor/vulkan and another related to alt+tabbing. my current kernel is 6.10.3-scx1-1-sched-ext, tried plasma 6 wayland and xfce4 on x11, nothing to do with the DEs or anything it seems like. i only have 1 monitor, i lose mouse lock but can still move camera. i use windowed mode so this is a really huge issue

Same issue on Plasma 6 Wayland and DX11. I can usually fix it with some combo of tabbing in and out of the game a few times and going to video settings and pressing the apply button.

Back