[Hero] Junkyard Knight

coiil

Junkyard Knight:

Bullet Attack – Nail Gun:
Very High Ammo, High Fire Rate, Low Bullet Damage, Slow Reload.

Melee Attack – Shield Bash.

Shield's Up: (Channeling) Hoist your magnet shield up for 3s, blocking all bullet attacks in a 1.5 meter radius of where you're aiming. Blocked bullets become stuck to your shield, causing your next melee attack to discharge all stuck bullets at the enemy.
13s CD.
LvL 1: +0.5 Meter shield radius.
LvL 2: -3s CD.
LvL 5: +2s Duration.

Scrappy the Steed: Summons your robotic steed to ride for 8s, granting you +10m/s move speed, and +30m/s sprint speed. Enemies you sprint through take 2x your m/s as damage, and are knocked 7 meters to the side.
60s CD.
LvL 1: +4s Duration.
LvL 2: +1.5x Sprint damage.
LvL 5: +20m/s Sprint speed.

Bed of Nails: (Passive) Every 1s of continuous fire increases your fire rate by 25%, and increases nail spread by 15% until you stop firing. When your nails impact the ground, they become embedded there for 15s. If an enemy walks over a nail, they take it's bullet damage and the nail is removed.
LvL 1: +30 Ammo.
LvL 2: +15s Nail duration.
LvL 5: +15% Fire rate per second.

Shield Toss:
Energize your magnet shield and throw it 60 meters. Strikes enemies it hits for melee damage on it's way out, and on it's way back to you. Bullets/embedded nails that come with a 5 meter radius of your thrown shield arc towards, and stick to it.
20s CD.
LvL 1: +15 Meter range.
LvL 2: +2 Meter attraction radius.
LvL 5: -10s CD.

The first ability should be an ult.

It removes heroes too many heroes from the game without counter play (a debuff can be purged, a disarm can be avoided).

If you block a Haze ult, you will just one shot the next person you punch.

Good point, could probably either give it a damage cap for bonus damage from bullets, or swap it with Shield Toss for the ult (And Toss only pulls in bullet if Shields Up is active) if needed.

It does have some counter play though, in that you can shoot him in the back or just not shoot him with bullets for the 3s his shield is up.

Hey! I saw this post the other day. I think this is really brilliant. I like what you see with the mechanics that are already a part of the game. I'm not like an expert at FPS or anything, but when I came to Deadlock I felt that it has been really cool that everything is a projectile. The only contrast that I really have is knowing that soldier 76 uses hit-scan attacks, and that is likely in part the result of reducing system load. Neither am I an expert at coding, but I imagine that storing so many bullets in what I can only imagine are RAM could be memory intensive. There's likely a convenient kind of conversion you can do to sell these types of abilities for the game without requiring so much system load.

Really brilliant concepts, though. I love the idea of your bullets becoming little bombs. I also really like the idea of a bullet magnet.

Thanks, and good points.

I was thinking about only have the bullet pull be active during Shield Throw, and maybe release all bullets/nails stuck to the shield in a circle instead of all at the target. I think that should be a lot more fair, and look pretty good when it lands.

打扰一下各位。我希望能增加类似 Dota2影魔一样的英雄或者是伊利丹,还有英雄联盟那种亚索英雄。QQ图片20221101112417.jpg

Back