Spiritual Resistance: 0%
Movement Speed: 7 m/s
Stamina: 3

Weapon (M1)
Damage: 14
Bullets per second: 6
Ammo: 24

New Ability 1 – Crystal Spear
Description: Frostbane creates a crystal spear that is thrown in a straight line, piercing enemies for damage and slowing their movement.

Damage: 100 (1.3x)☆
Slow: 20% for 3 seconds.
Range: 25 meters
Cooldown: 18 seconds
Improvements:

1 AP: -7s cooldown.
2 AP: +10m range.
5 AP: +150 damage.

Skill 2 – Frost Blizzard
Description: Glacius conjures a blizzard in a target area. Enemies in the area are slowed and take frost damage over time. The longer enemies remain in the area, the greater the slow.

Area Radius: 7 meters (0.07x) ☆
Damage per Second: 60 (1x) ☆
Slow: 20% upon entering the area, gradually increasing to 60% after 2 seconds.
Blizzard Duration: 5 seconds.
Cooldown: 24 seconds
Upgrades:

1 AP: -7.5s duration.
2 AP: +40 damage per second.
5 AP: +15% damage for each enemy within the blizzard.

Skill 3 – Blessing of Frost (Passive)
Description: Each time Frostbane kills an enemy hero, they gain a stack. Each stack grants bonus souls per kill and an increase to your stats. Dying causes you to lose 2 stacks.

Maximum stacks: 10
Benefits per stack:
+50 souls per kill.
+1% spiritual resistance.
+1% movement speed.
Upgrades:
1 AP: +1% spiritual resistance and movement speed per stack.
2 AP: +2% damage per stack.
3 AP: +40 souls per kill per stack.

Ultimate – Ice Crystal
Description: Glacius summons an ice crystal with a 12m radius at the target location, freezing all enemies in the area for 0.75 seconds and then exploding, dealing spiritual damage.
Damage: 250 (1x)☆
Cooldown: 95 seconds
Improvements:

1 AP: -28s cooldown.
2 AP: +6m radius.
5 AP: +150 damage.

Sounds pretty cool! While we have an ice guy in the game I like the more fantasy-medieval feel of this skill set. How do you imagine their weapon? And appearance?

I don't have the strongest understanding of the mechanics of the game, but I do have a bit of feedback despite my ignorance. With the ult, I feel like everything works just fine and it's a cool concept outside of the bonus souls. I feel like those should be scaling based on the in game timer like all the other souls in the game. For ability 1, having the first upgrade be a huge cooldown increase seems a bit excessive, I might swap that with the range one.

Sounds pretty cool! While we have an ice guy in the game I like the more fantasy-medieval feel of this skill set. How do you imagine their weapon? And appearance?

I don't have the strongest understanding of the mechanics of the game, but I do have a bit of feedback despite my ignorance. With the ult, I feel like everything works just fine and it's a cool concept outside of the bonus souls. I feel like those should be scaling based on the in game timer like all the other souls in the game. For ability 1, having the first upgrade be a huge cooldown increase seems a bit excessive, I might swap that with the range one.
I imagine his weapon would be a light machine gun, with an icy appearance, as if it had been frozen by the power of frostbane.

I imagine his appearance with ice armor, with a mask that covers his entire face, leaving only his eyes that glow a deep blue visible.

The idea of souls is that just like vindicta, he gains souls by killing players, and the more he kills, the more he gains, along with some blessings like resistance and damage. The idea of the ice blessing is to reward him for killing players, and you would have to kill 10 players without dying to get all the stacks, and if you die, you lose 2 stacks, so it would be difficult to accumulate, and that's why in my opinion it should be rewarding.

The cooldown reduction could be exchanged for the second upgrade, I believe it would be more balanced for the early game too.

In the ice blizzard skill, in the first upgrade "1 AP: -7.5s duration." there was a translation error, it should be "-7.5s cooldown"

Back