Disconnecting due to loss of internet causes visual, UI, and sound to bug out after reconnecting.

Red86

Match ID: 24676599
Match start time: 2:47am EST
Time bug started happening: ~10.5 minutes in

My internet had a small blip towards the start of the game (I believe a bit after 7 minutes in), causing me to have to wait for the service to come back online to reconnect. Upon reconnecting, a few visual, many UI, and some sound issues had occurred. I left again and restarted my game, yet the issues were still present. Dying and respawning did not fix the issues. Getting a kill did not fix the issues. A couple minutes later (I don't have a timestamp or recording for this), all the issues magically resolved.

Issues as far as I'm aware:
- No bullet tracers
- Bullet sound only contains a base-y part of the full sound and sometimes no audio played at all.
- Missing a bullet on an enemy played no sound at all.
- Could not see label displaying my ammo.
- Abilities were grayed out when available and displayed with the normal off white when dashing or unable to use the abilities in certain cases.
- (As wraith) ultimate and card had some interesting issues. Besides the sound giving me tinnitus it didn't feel quite right(?) Not sure how to put it.
- (hard to see in the video) The screen was shaking and my character felt a bit unresponsive. I was also getting weird jitters almost like I was delayed.

The two videos attached show the issues in detail. Ignore the others talking as best you can, they aren't part of the game and I was just in a call. I was unable to isolate just the game audio, sorry!
View attachment deadlock1.mp4View attachment deadlock2.mp4

Back