[CRITICAL] legal wallhack bug

Ну то есть ты просто подумай: ты создаешь тему, пишешь в ней заголовок CRITICAL BUG, хотя играешь с ботами. Вот если ты повторишь то же самое в матчмейкинге с людьми, тогда ладно, но с БОТАМИ..
Какой в этом смысл?
The guy is playing in a mode with bots where any commands can be used, and he's amazed by it. However, all these commands don't work in normal modes. Don't pay attention to him, he's not well. It's been explained to him five times, but he still doesn't understand.

The guy is playing in a mode with bots where any commands can be used, and he's amazed by it. However, all these commands don't work in normal modes. Don't pay attention to him, he's not well. It's been explained to him five times, but he still doesn't understand.
look at last two screens idiot, you fucked up bro haha

Чел, вся эта шляпа не работает в нормальных режимах, это во-первых, во-вторых, там ты еще и читы можешь использовать и менять персов в самой игре и т. д., т. п. (так как это лобби кастомное), да-да, не удивляйся, ну и в-третьих, поставь нормальную локализацию, а то пиздец глаза режет.
not everyone speaks your native language

I replied to him in Russian because he is from Russia, and yesterday we discussed that he bought an invite on a third-party site. In the topic here, I mentioned that not all teams work in matches against other players, but this team is indeed not prohibited in matches, although it does interfere with the gameplay process.
Screenshot_1.png

I replied to him in Russian because he is from Russia, and yesterday we discussed that he bought an invite on a third-party site. In the topic here, I mentioned that not all teams work in matches against other players, but this team is indeed not prohibited in matches, although it does interfere with the gameplay process.
View attachment 4821
wdym by "this team"?

View attachment 4821
idk what are you saying about, i sent you my main forum account but i lost details from him, and now registered new one and gave you proofs lol
you are trying to defile me :lol:

you said exactly about the command that i shown in my video, dont try to lie little kid :)

Не позорься, брачо. Чисто дичь одну пишешь, зачилься ты лучше.
Вот для тебя специально, о пык-мык можно героя менять, вау ФИКС ВОЛЬВО ПЛИЗ, кринж ты челик канешна

Make your videos unlisted, they are public.

Back