Zoom Ratio Sensitivity is wrong; Vindicta Scoped Ability Sensitivity extremely low

UnknownFME

The zoom ratio sensitivity is not 1:1.

In this video I have adjusted the zoom ratio to be 2:1 and somehow still the "ads" sensitivity is significantly lower than regular sensitivity.

Also Vindictas scoped ability sensitivity is extremely low, so much so low sensitivity players will need targets to practically stand still to hope for a hit.

In this video I move my mouse from the far right to the far left, trying to keep the same distance. Whilst obviously not perfect the error in both the zoom ratio sensitivity and vindictas scoped sensitivity that I believe the margin for error to be so big the little variances I might have had would not effect final result.

No mouse acceleration is enabled.

Attachments

I just exited a match with this issue and I see an update queued, so the update I see fixes it? How can I tell for those hotfix type patches?

EDIT 5:03pm PDT - I just jumped into Sandbox after downloading the hotfix(?), and I can confirm that 1.0 zoom multiplier still feels much, much slower compared to yesterday/my first match when MM opened up and before the major patch hit for me.

Last edited:
for me it's not zoom sensitivity ratio.

X&Y aren't the same in hipfire or zoom, with vertical being much faster, and my zoom is exhibiting deceleration
zoom sensitivity ratio compounds the problem, indicating that the solution may lie elsewhere

looks like its not fixed, they broke it again.
it was "fixed" because we could set the zoom sens to 3.0 to make the ult feel normal again. after the newest patch, 3.0 zoom sens is wayy too high for normal ADS, so now there's no workaround. + now it seems like your sensitivity also changes when you air dash? also while ziplining?

This hurts bebop a ton as well. Tying the ads sens to the same sens as sliding, punching, and zipline just makes it not playable. PLEASE fix

Zoom ratio also applies when sliding and charging melee. Bumping zoom_sensitivity_ratio to something that makes Vindicta 4 at all playable ruins everything else ):

Back