World War Werewolf Soldier (No meme)

Again, love the idea of there being different creatures that are real in this setting, and werewolves fit that supernatural itch, and i think it could make for a fun character concept. I used AI here for pictures (sorry if your opposed, I couldnt find a decent reference photo), but the general idea is a WW2/WW1 soldier who also happens to be cursed with lycanthropy.

1717564342937.png1717564404630.png

Lore:

Ferox Blackwood was born in the heartland, a farm boy raised on the sun-baked earth and the rhythmic exhaust from tractors . War, however, painted his world a crimson red. Enlisting with a sense of patriotism, Ferox found himself staring down the horrors of the trenches. It was on a moonlit night, amidst the deafening roar of artillery and the stench of death, that the change first took hold. Claws tore through his gloves, a primal howl ripped from his throat. Ferox emerged from the battlefield not just a soldier, but a werewolf – forever bound to the lunar cycle. Discharged with a mangled leg and a gnawing despair, Ferox found himself an outcast in his once-welcoming community. The nightmares of war were a constant torment, fueled by the savage hunger awakened within him. He roamed the country, a solitary beast wrestling with his fractured humanity.

With the beginning of the patrons, Ferox saw a chance at redemption. This wasn't just about protecting the world; it was about proving his humanity even while cursed with a beast within. With newfound purpose, Ferox journeyed east, leaving behind the quiet solitude and entering the chaos of New York City.

Abilities Prelude:

With him being a werewolf, having him change forms just makes sense. The question becomes should his power level be roughly equal in both forms, or should his werewolf form be an ult? Im going to come at this idea from the side of both being roughly equal in power, as i think that makes for two separate forms you can change between as a fight dictates. With that being said, lets hop into it.

Human Abilities:

Smoke Grenade:
Ferox throws a smoke grenade, granting evasion to allies within. Enemies inside cannot see player outlines, and their minimap is obscured.
T1: Decreased Cooldown T2: Increased Radius T3: 50 spirit dps to enemies standing within

Trench Warfare: Ferox places sandbags in front of him. He only peeks out while firing, and only his head is visible. He gains 10 spirit resist while entrenched. Increases fire rate by 15%.
T1: 10 Increased Spirit Resist T2: 15% Increased Fire Rate T3: 25% Increased Clip size

Bayonet Charge: Ferox charges forward with his bayonet, dealing damage upon hitting a target and dragging them along. If he has an enemy trapped and runs into a wall, Ferox stuns the enemy.
T1: Move speed while Charging T2: Decreased Cooldown T3: Increased stun duration

Werewolf Abilities

Howl of Command:
Ferox lets out a howl, fearing enemies away.
T1: Decreased Cooldown T2: Increased Radius T3: Ability now reduces Weapon damage for a short duration.

Savage Mark: Ferox marks an enemy with a slash, dealing damage. after 3 seconds, all damage dealt by Ferox during the duration of the mark is dealt again.
T1: Increased Duration T2: Decreased Cooldown T3 Deals additional damage

Hungering Leap: Ferox leaps towards a location, dealing damage to targets within the aoe.
T1: Increased Leap Distance T2: Decreased Cooldown T3 Deals bonus damage equal to your melee attack damage.

Ultimate:

War Form:
Transform into a werewolf if human, and into a human if werewolf.
Human form T1: 2m Sprint speed T2: 10% Increased Fire Rate Aura T3: 20% Headshot Resist
Werewolf Form T1: Increased Melee Damage T2: Increased Melee fire rate T3: Melee Life steal

Anyway thats all i have for the moment, Im open to suggestions as i dont feel super locked down with all the tier increases, but thats for another time. I hope you like it!

Last edited:
Back