Watson the journalist

zramsami

This is a 1920s-30s supermanesque reporter working for the daily mail on the snoop of criminals. He is your everyday day Joe - but in secret his a superhero!!!!?
Watsons weapon - a 9mm pmc pistol semi auto
His abilities 1 - Watson tosses a booby trap that lingers in the area- that damages, slows
2- Watson takes a snapshot with his camera in a cone area, burning them and blinding enemies making them miss attacks for a duration
3- Watson creates a smokescreen around himself that gives him a speedboost and takes less damage inside of

Ult 4- Watson transforms from a nerdy nobody into a superhero character granting him damage/hp/speed for a short duration , changes all his other abilities into melee with a gap closing skill

I'm unsure about his Ult and how it would affect his other abilities, but basicly his theme is that of the old superman being a reporter - but also secretly an OP superhero.
I feel like he fits in very nicely with the Noire early NYC theme the game currently has.

Thanks for reading, an I'd appreciate any feedback on better ideas if anyone has.

Back