Vindicta Zipline Flight & Flight Cancel GAMEBREAKING BUGS / EXPLOITS (STILL PRESENT 9/14)

It's so inconvenient that you've made 4 forum posts ever yet can maintain a detailed doc of dozens of different bugs? You can just hover someone's username to see their post count, you don't need to comb their profile. You would know if you used these forums.
No. I have said all I want to say. You can think I am being passive aggressive right now but you just claimed I was typing two replies to you one from me and one from my ‘sockpuppet’. I am completely genuine when I say I am worried about you.
What is wrong with you two lmfao, coming back to see this after a week and it's still just as sad as when i left

Although changed slightly in the new patch, this bug was actually accidentally buffed. The window for being able to enter the speedboost state and thus execute the bug has been made sooner and longer. You also of course move further, higher, and faster now when using it. This is a separate (but related) bug from the Zipline one which is still perfectly intact.

An easy fix would be not allowing Vindicta to cancel Flight until she has fully ascended.
View attachment vinbug.mp4

Last edited:
Although changed slightly in the new patch, this bug was actually accidentally buffed. The window for being able to enter the speedboost state and thus execute the bug has been made sooner and longer. You also of course move further, higher, and faster now when using it.

An easy fix would be not allowing Vindicta to cancel Flight until she has fully ascended.
View attachment 18524

this isn't really a bug, even if you don't cancel your flight, you still fly quite a distance. also grey talon can go even further than vindicta with his fight ability. pick grey talon cancel your flight ability in air and infinitely dash in air in any direction.

in vindicta's case it's only in one direction and it can be easily countered (unlike grey talon's air dash). use any moment slow items and her flight distance significantly reduces.

edit: also I forgot to mention that you can buy extra stamina for grey talon and dash even further. if you buy him superior stamina he becomes a bird lol

pick grey talon cancel your flight ability in air and infinitely dash in air in any direction.

in vindicta's case it's only in one direction and it can be easily countered (unlike grey talon's air dash). use any moment slow items and her flight distance significantly reduces.

edit: also I forgot to mention that you can buy extra stamina for grey talon and dash even further. if you buy him superior stamina he becomes a bird lol
Cannot reproduce Grey Talon being able to infinitely air dash after cancelling his flight ability. Would love to see a clip of this.

See original post to address claims of "this isn't really a bug".

Last edited:
Cannot reproduce Grey Talon being able to infinitely air dash after cancelling his flight ability. Would love to see a clip of this.

See original post to address claims of "this isn't really a bug".
when I said infinitely, I meant that you could dash as much as you can with your stamina. 6 stamina bars is a lot, it feels infinite lol. there's no bug with him, but the amount of distance you can go with him is ridiculous.

Back