South African servers matchmaking bugged again after rollback

readmetxt

Since 04 October around the times ~10:00-20:00UTC(might be earlier, going off when Discord messages were posted about the servers working for other players) South African players were able to find matchmaking games on our local servers, and I myself was able to play 2 back to back with just a few mins of queue times (similiar to Dota) during this time and could finally enjoy 3ms ping games that's not custom lobby or bots.

However it seems that after the 'matchmaking bug rollback' now we are unable to find any games anymore on our local servers using standard matchmaking. Custom lobbies still work fine.
Probably already planned but a region selector and limiter exactly like Dota 2 and the custom lobby creator would fix our SA server issues, if we could just force limit the client to only select SA server instead of 'auto' which does not seem to select SA at all.

I understand it's probably bugged and not intended, just want to raise some awareness and make sure the devs know at least, we have not been able to matchmake on our local servers since they arrived, except briefly yesterday.

Back