Shadow Wizard Money Gang- (Updated concept art)

View attachment 2342-I saw this concept earlier and decided to paint it. I have no clue what his ability's would be other than his ultimate being to launch a giant nuke (Hex Bomb for theming purposes). And I saw another user say that it would be funny if he barely uses magic at all if ever. I'd like to hear your thoughts on other ability's and gameplay. Also if there is something that needs desperate change to the design I'll try to change it. :)View attachment 3862here is the updated design
Hope this gets added 🙏🙏

I got an extra idea for this character, imagine this "summon light" enchantment, and he just gets a flashbang out and flashes the enemy team for a few moments (ulti potential too), just think about it.
edit: think about it again.

I got an extra idea for this character, imagine this "summon light" enchantment, and he just gets a flashbang out and flashes the enemy team for a few moments (ulti potential too), just think about it.
edit: think about it again.
He should flash then bang them, also did you sign your post? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2342-I saw this concept earlier and decided to paint it. I have no clue what his ability's would be other than his ultimate being to launch a giant nuke (Hex Bomb for theming purposes). And I saw another user say that it would be funny if he barely uses magic at all if ever. I'd like to hear your thoughts on other ability's and gameplay. Also if there is something that needs desperate change to the design I'll try to change it. :)View attachment 3862here is the updated design
nice

Back