Shadow Wizard Money Gang- (Updated concept art)

alxyvance445

1717557092430.png-I saw this concept earlier and decided to paint it. I have no clue what his ability's would be other than his ultimate being to launch a giant nuke (Hex Bomb for theming purposes). And I saw another user say that it would be funny if he barely uses magic at all if ever. I'd like to hear your thoughts on other ability's and gameplay. Also if there is something that needs desperate change to the design I'll try to change it. :)Nukeradio.pnghere is the updated design

Last edited:
View attachment 2342-I saw this concept earlier and decided to paint it. I have no clue what his ability's would be other than his ultimate being to launch a giant nuke (Hex Bomb for theming purposes). And I saw another user say that it would be funny if he barely uses magic at all if ever. I'd like to hear your thoughts on other ability's and gameplay. Also if there is something that needs desperate change to the design I'll try to change it. :)
ability ideas

1 - hyperscope - zoom in farther when you aim for a duration and enable limb shots and neck shots that deal normal headshot damage, while headshots mini-stun. hitting enemy arms and legs slows while hitting just between the torso and head silences. aiming over appropriate areas changes your crosshair color.

2 - pop off - jump and fire the rest of your clip in the air to instantly reload and cause the remaining bullets to fall on nearby enemies. falling bullets deal double head shot damage and double limb shot slow.

3 - pipe of secrets (shadow wizard) - cover yourself in smoke enemies cannot see through (like the manholes) and heal up.

4 - soulferno (money gang) - spend some of your souls and target a point on the minimap to deal damage after a delay. enemy heroes hit suffer damage over time equal to souls spent. all heroes, enemy or friendly, are alerted to you casting the spell and see its location on their map.

Last edited:
Would be cute if he reloaded without taking his hands off the gun using magic to swap clips lol

Im gonna need wizard with gun in the game soon, please.
I like the idea of him only using magic for peripheral stuff like reloads and relying on expensive new tech for damage skills.

Hi, I'm the guy from the original post. I love the art and how you've expanded on the idea!

As for other abilities, one idea which I think could be funny is the iconic fireball spell, but instead of an actual fireball, the wizard summons a Molotov cocktail and throws it toward his enemies lol
Something like this:
Artbdasdasdard 1.png

Hi, I'm the guy from the original post. I love the art and how you've expanded on the idea!

As for other abilities, one idea which I think could be funny is the iconic fireball spell, but instead of an actual fireball, the wizard summons a Molotov cocktail and throws it toward his enemies lol
Something like this:
View attachment 3057
this looks very funny xd))))

but wouldn't it be better if he didn't use magic at all? have him take the Molotov out of his pocket and say "fireball"

this looks very funny xd))))

but wouldn't it be better if he didn't use magic at all? have him take the Molotov out of his pocket and say "fireball"
Yes I think this guy shouldn't use magic at all XD, I like the "fireball" a lot though, perhaps Ill make a page 2 to this.

Valve, hire this man.
Yes.

tenor.gif

Nukeradio.pngView attachment 2342-I saw this concept earlier and decided to paint it. I have no clue what his ability's would be other than his ultimate being to launch a giant nuke (Hex Bomb for theming purposes). And I saw another user say that it would be funny if he barely uses magic at all if ever. I'd like to hear your thoughts on other ability's and gameplay. Also if there is something that needs desperate change to the design I'll try to change it. :)
Update: I refined character design and abilities with help from the community :). H̶e̶ ̶p̶u̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶u̶l̶l̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶a̶k̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶a̶t̶s̶,̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶i̶c̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶. This man has no magical ability whatsoever.

Last edited:
Back