Read this if you’ve been banned

Lagaum

If you just got into the play-test and is already banned you’ve been properly banned, the person that invites you have been banned for cheating so you’ve got banned properly. Read the first line of the following patchnote

Also most of the accounts banned were from the chinese server and strangely types almost the same way.

If you just got into the play-test and is already banned you’ve been properly banned, the person that invites you have been banned for cheating so you’ve got banned properly. Read the first line of the following patchnote

Also most of the accounts banned were from the chinese server and strangely types almost the same way.
so,if i played this game in an internet cafe,i will have a chance to be banned?

My dear friend:
I can speak to you about this matter:Good morning. Please excuse my poor English.
In China, like-minded friends form groups.Here we help each other and work together to solve the difficulties of the game, such as the lack of Chinese translation and unfamiliar game mechanics.As you know, the game can invite suitable players to participate in the test, and the game community in China is very large, each member of the group will invite their own suitable friends, and will not be announced to the public.Therefore, in order for a large and dispersed number of new players to be invited in a timely manner, we have shared several accounts for players in the community to invite their own accounts.Unfortunately, some bad people used a tool that upset the balance of the game, so that the invited players under the shared account were mistakenly ban.
Members of the community actively sought solutions when they received the blocking notice, but due to the language barrier, most of them had to use templates to ensure that the core content could be expressed. For example, I am using AI translation to try to communicate with friendly friends, can the above make your confusion alleviated?

My dear friend:
I can speak to you about this matter:Good morning. Please excuse my poor English.
In China, like-minded friends form groups.Here we help each other and work together to solve the difficulties of the game, such as the lack of Chinese translation and unfamiliar game mechanics.As you know, the game can invite suitable players to participate in the test, and the game community in China is very large, each member of the group will invite their own suitable friends, and will not be announced to the public.Therefore, in order for a large and dispersed number of new players to be invited in a timely manner, we have shared several accounts for players in the community to invite their own accounts.Unfortunately, some bad people used a tool that upset the balance of the game, so that the invited players under the shared account were mistakenly ban.
Members of the community actively sought solutions when they received the blocking notice, but due to the language barrier, most of them had to use templates to ensure that the core content could be expressed. For example, I am using AI translation to try to communicate with friendly friends, can the above make your confusion alleviated?
Once again I’m sorry to hear but as you said the original account that invited everybody and someone used to cheat got banned. And exactly how the patchnote says if the original account is banned everybody under it is banned. So even if you did nothing wrong and all of them too, the original account was caught cheating and everyone under it should be banned and is banned because the cheater most likely invited other account he owns to keep cheating. Banning everyone under that one original account makes sure the game keeps cheaters out for everybody to enjoy. If you’re not the cheater I’m sorry to hear but you and all the others has been properly banned as the patchnote says.

Once again I’m sorry to hear but as you said the original account that invited everybody and someone used to cheat got banned. And exactly how the patchnote says if the original account is banned everybody under it is banned. So even if you did nothing wrong and all of them too, the original account was caught cheating and everyone under it should be banned and is banned because the cheater most likely invited other account he owns to keep cheating. Banning everyone under that one original account makes sure the game keeps cheaters out for everybody to enjoy. If you’re not the cheater I’m sorry to hear but you and all the others has been properly banned as the patchnote says.
Thank you very much for your reply.
I think what I wrote gave you part of the truth. Many more are complaining because they were unaware of the content before it was blocked. But now that we know about it, people who really like the game will create new accounts to continue playing the game. Unlike before, we will choose the invitees and invitees more carefully to ensure that everyone can enjoy the game fairly.
I hope you enjoy the game and have a great day.

The forum is now flooded with unban requests. At the exact time an update came in the game.
Real threads about bugfixes from yesterday are 7 pages behind now.
Real bug reports are hard to find between so many unban requests

Cheater = Ban
All invited accounts are banned too

I would avoid sharing accounts, it is against Steam's Terms of Service.

I would recommend finding the cheater and kick him out of the "like-minded" group of friends and most important don't accept any invites from cheaters and unknown "friends".

I'm sorry for the inocent players that got banned. I think I read somewhere in the forum that the invited accounts will be unbanned eventually in the future, when the game releases. But I don't know if it's true.

Good luck and have a great day.

帐户共享是违反 Steam ToS 的。
请注意,公众号只是为了方便玩家注册,但实际所有权仍掌握在其所有者手中。除了帐户所有者之外的其他人仍然需要购买游戏,这与Steam代码不冲突。

The forum is now flooded with unban requests. At the exact time an update came in the game.

Cheater = Ban

我会避免共享帐户,这违反了 Steam 的服务条款。

我建议找到作弊者,将他踢出“志同道合”的朋友圈,最重要的是不要接受作弊者和不知名的“朋友”的任何邀请。

我为那些被禁赛的无辜球员感到抱歉。我想我在论坛的某处读到,当游戏发布时,受邀的帐户最终将在未来被解禁。但我不知道这是不是真的。

祝你好运,祝你有美好的一天。

Cheater = Ban

I would avoid sharing accounts, it is against Steam's Terms of Service.

I would recommend finding the cheater and kick him out of the "like-minded" group of friends and most important don't accept any invites from cheaters and unknown "friends".

I'm sorry for the inocent players that got banned. I think I read somewhere in the forum that the invited accounts will be unbanned eventually in the future, when the game releases. But I don't know if it's true.

Good luck and have a great day.
My dear friend:
I'm sorry there are so many posts about being blocked. But there's no denying that it happened. For ordinary players, no one wants their account to be banned, just as no one wants their children to have a life stain.
For cheaters, such joint liability is very effective. For gamers, he would be deadly. There is no denying that quite a few people can't play properly now, even though they have entered the game normally or have just been invited to participate in the game, which is unfair! Why should innocent people pay for the SINS of cheaters?How is that not a BUG?
But thanks to you, now the official is helping to unblock, the community will also persuade players to delete the post. I believe that people who have done nothing wrong can enter the game normally. At the same time, the post will return to its original vitality.
Finally, I am truly sorry for the impact of these two days. I am sorry. Wish you can enjoy life better.

I agree. The ban is not fair to people that didn't play, and didn't cheat or exploit invitations.

The reason behind this new banning system is because last month some cheaters were spotted and banned, but they had lots of steam accounts invited and ready to keep cheating.

When people reported publicly their names and accounts on this forum, they started flooding people's report threads with blatant and childish attitude. Even bragging about this being so easy (inviting unlimited accounts to keep cheating)

So, banning system changed to current state. That is: banning all accounts invited by the guilty account.

Nice to hear they are helping. I wish you best luck for the unban.

这对于该地区的玩家来说很常见。接受作弊者、使用作弊软件、然后在出现问题时试图挽回面子的玩家。
“不被骗就被骗”对美国公司来说是行不通的。美国文化的规则是基本的公平。骗子在这里没有朋友。

Hey, I had a question.
I just saw the post about the tree banning, and I was kinda concerned because I received an invite to play DL in my email while I was at work. (It just said "you have been invited to join the steam playtest for deadlock" followed by "Cheers, The Steam Team" so I assumed I got lucky and was invited by Valve to try it out.)

The Problem I am facing here Is I don't know who invited me (neither the email or Licenses in my account setting tell me), But I have concerns about leaving my reputation and standing in the hands of a stranger, That's not a risk I wanna take considering how much love and time I poured into my account.
I have never cheated in my entire life, and I don't wanna be in the crossfire of someone who does and Valve, because I jumped on opportunity to play a game I have been eager to try.
I kinda wanna know if there is a way to surrender Beta access to preserve my account's standing and reputation because I dont know who this invite came from.

Or just lmk if I am being paranoid and I can keep playin this game.

Friend code:

Acc URL:

It is not a VAC ban nor a game ban, it will just be that you can't play the playtest. It seems there was an issue going around a while ago where people were getting banned immediately (even when the inviter was in good standing), but that seems to have stopped a few days ago and many of them have since been unbanned. It should be safe to play the game.

You were invited by someone on your Steam friendlist who already had access and wanted to invite you as well. While I can't say who invited you, it was probably someone who thought you would enjoy the game.

The 'people invited by banned cheaters are also banned' mechanic is there to stop people from using alts, not as a way to trap innocent people. If you somehow are banned upon first installation, I have seen some of the bans get repealed after review.

Back