PLEASE DO NOT REWORK YAMATO'S OBLONG HEAD

Conehead Samurai is the best samurai. Shouldn't change the look imo.

Other than that, have anyone figured out what it says in her Backstory in-game?

There should at least be an alien hero. Flash Gordon (and endless similar series inspired by it) were popular in the 30's-50's. They were almost the superhero movies of their day.

Her pick rate would go up and she would sell more skins if her head shape wasn't so abysmal. They should absolutely change it.

View attachment 16063
Hell no, give me this please.
You're getting attached to a completely unfinished model that doesn't fit her lore nor the new setting, it was very obviously gonna be changed, the moment the new one comes in you'll also get attached to that one.
I have already decided days ago that i will reject the new model, no matter what it may be, until we get the old modal back in some capacity.. Maybe as a new character.

View attachment 16063
Hell no, give me this please.
You're getting attached to a completely unfinished model that doesn't fit her lore nor the new setting, it was very obviously gonna be changed, the moment the new one comes in you'll also get attached to that one.
this is better
its so much better it isnt close

it fits the theme of being an outsider more cleanly
it fits the general deadlock diesel punk /mysticism thieme better

i love yamato

but i wont shed a tear when alien cone head is gone

this is better
its so much better it isnt close

it fits the theme of being an outsider more cleanly
it fits the general deadlock diesel punk /mysticism thieme better

i love yamato

but i wont shed a tear when alien cone head is gone
We should at least keep Alien Yamato as a new character.

Please do not tell me people think that current Yamato looks good lmao. Even in the supposed earlier sci-fi setting she would look bad.

Character's looks should fit their lore. Yamato is a yakuza with youkai powers.
The concept art where the has a yakuza tattoo even has a hair top knot that retains the long head silouette, I don't see the problem.

Back