PATCH NOTICE: Stay up-to Date With the Latest Changes

Jackyesports

Hey guys. I'm Jacky, an Esports Commentator and the Host of Counter-Strike Patch Notice Series. Just wanted to say that I have fallen in love with this game and am now extending my Patch Notice series to also cover Deadlock updates!

You will now have access to exclusive content only available on the forums if you want to keep up with what is changing patch to patch. Visually see the differences in each update with the map, heroes, items, and more!

This Guide Thread will be updated with a NEW Video each update so you can easily keep up with all of the changes through visual format. If you find walls of text overwhelming - then watch my clear cut guides covering and explaining each change in depth.

So far the currently covered Deadlock Patches are as follows:

4th of July: Patch Notice

11th of July: Patch Notice

11th of July: Comparison of the map before & after the Update! 📸

factory area 1.pngFactory area 2.png
base 1.pngbase 2.png
base top 1.pngbase top 2.png
underground 1.pngunderground 2.png

19th of July: Patch Notice - On the Road Edition with Blank

19th of July: Comparison of the Map Changes! 📸

mid 1 - 1.pngmid 1 - 2.png
mid 2 - 1.pngmid 2 - 2.png
mid 3 - 1.pngmid 3 - 2.png
mid 4 - 1.pngmid 4 - 2.pngpowerup old.pngpower up new.png
bridge old.pngbridge new.png
old mid lower.pngnew mid lower.png
old mid 1.pngnew mid 1.png
old mid centre.pngnew mid centre.png

19th of July: Comparison of Bebops new Hyper beam AOE with and without Improved Reach! 📸

bebeop 1.png bebop 2.png

1st of August: Patch Notice

1st of August: Comparison of the Map Changes! 📸

old mid tp 1.pngnew mid tp 1.png
old vehical.pngnew vehical.png
viel old.pngviel new.png
yellow b4.pngyellow a4.png
purple b4.pngpurple a4.png
tree b4.pngtree a4.png

1st of August: In Depth Patch Discussion with Blank - Dead Air Podcast

7th of August: Patch Notice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYLR2rsz_u8

(I've been posting these in the Discord but decided to extend them to the Forums as well to allow more Play Testers to keep up-to date with each Patch.)

DISCLAMIER: Sharing This Content With Anyone Outside of the Deadlock Early Development Test is Prohibited. Educational Content Made by @Jacky is Only Designed for Play Testers to Stay Aware of Gameplay Changes Each Update & Should Not be Shared or Reposted to any Outside Sources or External Sites.

Attachments

• mid 4 - 2.png
    mid 4 - 2.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 159
  • underground 1.png
    underground 1.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 149
  • viel old.png
    viel old.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 214
I really appreciate the work you did here, the camerawork and editing are great! I know once the game releases, we are probably going to get an influx of players asking how the game changed during the closed testing phase, so this will be a great reference for them.

(And before people start clamoring about the videos being on YouTube, they are unlisted.)

this is fantastic!!! as a 2d/3d artist I'm super interested in watching this game get pieced together over time (especially visually) , and I also just love to hear people talk deadlock, haha. thanks Jacky!

Back