Mouse Randomly Locks up + Lag Spike Sometimes

jklgames123

Match Id (lag-less but extremely frequent example): 2720761
User: J K L
in this match one example is around the 9minute mark as I'm on the purple

Randomly during game-play i will lose mouse control ( the ability to look around, shoot and ads) , this problem persists until I free my mouse (with alt,tab or opening a menu)

this glitch seems to have many effects at random:

Sometimes when its happening freeing my mouse will cause a major lag spike before still fixing it (temporarily like usually).
Sometimes the problem will permanently fix it self for the remainder of the time i have the game open after it happens a few times, sometimes it will do this but cause the frame rate to drop drastically (usually to unplayable levels).
When the glitch does not cause lag spikes it tends to be more likely to happen repeatedly, this flavor being the one shown in the match-id provided.
Sometimes moving the mouse during the glitch will cause the camera to move in a circular motion (independent of the mouse's actual movements) one time this happens can be seen at the 9 minute mark as i get onto the purple rail, my spiratic mouse movement suddenly stops for sweeping circular motions.
any help at all would be great!

I've also included a video of the match from my perspective as you can physically see how often i have to press alt, here
(video may be still uploading if this was posted very recently)

Just wanted to add my ticket link to this as I am dealing with the same issue.

Behavior seems to match in frequency / occurrence.

Back