Mort, the Graveyard Keeper [character idea]

i don't want this guy resentful and angry, he's calm and depressed type of guy, i mean even the art shows it kinda
Ahh, I see now. To be honest I didnt see it like that before. What if, he was like the only "alive" undead, at least around, so he's kind of sad for being the last of his kind? Adding to that, society looks down on undeads.

Ahh, I see now. To be honest I didnt see it like that before. What if, he was like the only "alive" undead, at least around, so he's kind of sad for being the last of his kind? Adding to that, society looks down on undeads.
dont think this could work cuz vindicta exists

the second part is basically what i gave him, him being literally bullied cuz he looks like a zombie

True true, I dont know how to say it right, but I thought maybe she was more like a person with pale skin instead of the traiditional picture of a zombie/undead.
shes been dead a long time lore wise tho, this guy was dead even longer leaving him with more decomposed body

also adding to this guys lore, maybe make him wish to return to his family but his grand-grandchildren dont want themselves nor their kids to be even near that "thing", being more ground as to why he wants to look like a human again and not a rotted corpse

basically adding to the depressing tone of his backstory

shes been dead a long time lore wise tho, this guy was dead even longer leaving him with more decomposed body

also adding to this guys lore, maybe make him wish to return to his family but his grand-grandchildren dont want themselves nor their kids to be even near that "thing", being more ground as to why he wants to look like a human again and not a rotted corpse

basically adding to the depressing tone of his backstory
oh and maybe also about how he died, maybe a bit about dying from yellow fever that touched NY in 1702, to back up that this guy has been dead for a hefty time

The leading question for lore would be "What does he want from the patron", from there you can go backwards to find his backstory. Brought back to life but not as undead? Finding his real killer for vengeance? Finally put out once and for all?

The leading question for lore would be "What does he want from the patron", from there you can go backwards to find his backstory. Brought back to life but not as undead? Finding his real killer for vengeance? Finally put out once and for all?
to regain human looks again so he can meet his grandchildren and their kids because well, looking like a literal zombie aint a great way to come back to a family

thought about adding more lore to this fella, perhaps him being of irish descent in NY so in voice acting, he has that irish sayings n shit
an irish potato farmer who died in the famine after exhaustion from burying his wife and thirteen sons then when magic returned to the world he moved to new york to get a job as a grave digger

an irish potato farmer who died in the famine after exhaustion from burying his wife and thirteen sons then when magic returned to the world he moved to new york to get a job as a grave digger
maybe also some extra lore who could he have ties to in NY, maybe knowing about bebops mom since one of the graveyards mort has to keep is near scrapyard bebop was made in

another one could be him knowing mcginnis because graveyards are practically soul spawners which means these are resources for the job mcginnis works for

Back