Monster Rounds but for Spirit Damage instead

crittr

As the name suggests: an equivalent of Monster Rounds but for spirit damage instead of bullet damage. I could see myself using this as Lady Geist on the bomb-focused build to clear out waves faster in the early game and max difficulty monster camps as well as guardians/walkers faster in the late game.

$500
  • +35% spirit damage to non-hero units
  • +30% resistance to melee damage from non-hero units
  • Additional Max Stamina +50
  • +1 health regeneration

I don't think we need abilities, especially AoE abilties, one-shotting waves even they already do that often in the first place. Atleast make it slightly difficult to even kill minions by having to shoot them with the regular Monster Rounds. You really need Infernus, Ivy, Kelvin, Bebop, Pocket, Lash... oh wait the list goes on, way too many would benefit from that.

Yeah. As it stands, the whole point of critters is to NOT be hyper-fast at clearing them. If you could oneshot a wave as it drops, while farming a jungle, and killing a 2nd half a map away, that's 3x+ the amount of souls you SHOULD be getting. There's a reason most buildings and creeps have RESISTANCE against spirit damage to prevent this very thing from happening already.

It'd make units such as AoE placers (Ivy, Infernus, Seven, etc.) and multihit abilities (Kelvin, Viscous, etc.) into GODS at farming and make them even further ahead for no good reason at all. MR works on bullet because for the most part, bullets are single-target at a time, and even the fastest shooting speed with hyper-late game optimal-slotted DPS (I'm talking 50k souls hyper-late game) needs to spend a few seconds to clear out a T2 camp, and also need to FOCUS on it AKA TAKE ATTENTION AWAY FROM OFFENSE/DEFENSE.

Abilities have reduced damage against creeps and camps and guardians for a reason. Take it away and then you find yourself in a situation where there's EVEN CLEARER metas than there already is/was.

I very much disagree we need to be stronger at pve. 3 weapons 2 vitality already you can tank guardians. i saw a yamato solo mid miss with jsut leech and pointblank that were note worthy. Also creates a much slower game, and lets not? game is fast and fun

Back