Minor connection blip Causes full soft lock

Mr.D37

I occasionally will get a short connection blip, maybe 20 seconds at max, normally not even that.

The instant this happens the game becomes unplayable, I can continue to hear everything happening in game but the screen becomes stuck. Sometimes if I die it will even place me back in spawn but I still have 0 control, and no input will be recognized, onscreen I will see nothing happening as well.

When this happens there is effectively nothing I can do, waiting doesn't seem to reset it, I tried changing screen display options to see if I could force it to reload, the suicide button does nothing etc. Functionally I'm dead in the water and at most I can just sit there and wait for the game to end.

Since the game doesn't have ability to rejoin a abandoned match I cant even try to dc and reconnect either. It sucks since I never want to abandon a match but this basically forces me to.

I occasionally will get a short connection blip, maybe 20 seconds at max, normally not even that.

The instant this happens the game becomes unplayable, I can continue to hear everything happening in game but the screen becomes stuck. Sometimes if I die it will even place me back in spawn but I still have 0 control, and no input will be recognized, onscreen I will see nothing happening as well.

When this happens there is effectively nothing I can do, waiting doesn't seem to reset it, I tried changing screen display options to see if I could force it to reload, the suicide button does nothing etc. Functionally I'm dead in the water and at most I can just sit there and wait for the game to end.

Since the game doesn't have ability to rejoin a abandoned match I cant even try to dc and reconnect either. It sucks since I never want to abandon a match but this basically forces me to.
Have you tried ALT+F4 and then rejoining?

Back