Major bot issue - private bot matches UNPLAYABLE

pig20123

Easy: bots on team under perform to the point where our guardian is taken out within 2 mins, and the walker within 5 mins. this occured playing against other bots, with just 1 human player
Medium: bots on team under perform to the point where our guardian is taken out within 2 mins, and the walker within 5 mins. this occured playing against other bots, with just 1 human player
Hard: bots on team now work as intended however enemy Bots run around and then run back to base, and repeat that loop, all bot damage on enemy team is the same simultaneously
Please fix as it is now unplayable and impossible to properly practice, and essentially unplayable during non matchmaking hours :(

Last edited:
Just wanted to echo this. The friendly bots just sit at spawn, often just walk into corners, and barely contribute anything.

Yeah same issue here with medium, bots didn't push lanes or farm at all and stayed at spawn. Causing me to have to solo every lane for about 40 minutes to win the game.

+1 to this thread, played a few bot games and no matter the difficulty set, I've experienced that the enemy team bots are not configured correctly and will end up playing like shown below. I have plenty more clips to show

*these were Hard bots*

Attachments

Back