Is this guy cheating?

Is this guy cheating? How somehow managed to hit all his bullets on my head while I'm moving quite fast.

0.25 speed:

View attachment 11883

Normal speed:
View attachment 11882
I've seen what I feel is enough sketchy play to suggest cheating. This one, little hard to know because they're above you and it's a bit easy to track. I'd not be able to follow as easily at the end of it going downward, but I wouldn't put it outside the realm of possibility.

Eh, he might have very good gaming chair. It happens. Sometimes you get all the headshots, sometimes you dont. Thats why you have to invest in a good gaming chair :sneaky:

In all seriousness, yes there is some aimhead cheats going on. I watch a streamer got that bullsh*t on stream. Every hit is a headshot. It's a thing now

https://www.twitch.tv/singsing/clip/MoralCuriousBatOneHand-0id8s2hvbLQHsQzR here is a sample. its a thing

Yeah, I'm aware the issue exists. The question is, how big is the issue?

Sidenote, I really don't want to see easy anti-cheat or other malware added. I'd quit immediately (it also doesn't work). Guess it might just be one of the consequences. Chess you can't win with an aimhack, but because the nature of this game has a fundamental issue like that...right. I just wish it wasn't ruining fun.

Heh. It's beginning to seem rather obvious. Some games people are literally hitting near 100% of shots. If there was a stat for hit rate in a fight, you'd be able to capture it rather quickly who is cheating.

Back