Input issues, mostly Steam Input

Splabble

Empty bindings: Steam Input game action bindings don't work if that action doesn't have a KBM binding in the Settings -> Hotkeys page (e.g. if I clear the KBM bind for jump, no button on the controller will work for jumping).
Finicky menus: When switching to the Settings -> Hotkeys page, the game minimizes and opens the Steam controller settings on the desktop if the last game input before opening the ESC menu came from the controller. If that window is left open, returning to the game and switching away from and back to the Hotkeys page does nothing. The only way to access the KBM Hotkeys page is by returning to gameplay, activating any KBM binding (and not doing another controller input), and reopening the menu. This state also persists when returning to the title screen after leaving a game.
Inconsistent deadzone: Activating any KBM binding during gameplay while moving slowly with an analog stick brings you to a complete stop. To start moving again, the analog stick needs to be pushed past what feels like a 75% deadzone. When moving fast (i.e. the stick is already tilted past this deadzone) the issue does not occur.
MWheel troubles: Some actions work when bound to mwheelup or mwheeldown; others don't. I can confirm that dash works as expected and light melee half-works (the attack hitbox and visual effects activate but the character animation doesn't play), but everything else that I've tried so far doesn't.
Zoom sensitivity: Missing from game options.
Shop button: Doesn't close the shop on controller.

Back