input bug

No, haven't touch that
I was having an autoexec in cfg folder but nothing changed since I tried to delete both video and autoexec
Strangely, try to add to this what was written above with disabling Steam Cloud and deleting the key settings file, and then delete it again video.txt . After that, before starting the game, make a check of the integrity of the game files and then run it

Nevermind, everything works now!
I disabled steam cloud, made these 2 steps:
  1. Open an Explorer window, go to Steam\userdata\[YOUR_USER_ID(IT'S_THE_LONG_NUMBER)]\1422450\remote\cfg, and delete citadelkeys_personal.lst
  2. If you ever did custom binds through the console, might want to delete user_keys.vcfg one folder up as well
    Deleted video txt and bak and everything works.
    Спасибо что помог решить :)

Strangely, try to add to this what was written above with disabling Steam Cloud and deleting the key settings file, and then delete it again video.txt . After that, before starting the game, make a check of the integrity of the game files and then run it
also, from what I've changed at home. This was the return of the power supply mode in windows. I put it on the Balance

Nevermind, everything works now!
I disabled steam cloud, made these 2 steps:
  1. Open an Explorer window, go to Steam\userdata\[YOUR_USER_ID(IT'S_THE_LONG_NUMBER)]\1422450\remote\cfg, and delete citadelkeys_personal.lst
  2. If you ever did custom binds through the console, might want to delete user_keys.vcfg one folder up as well
    Deleted video txt and bak and everything works.
    Спасибо что помог решить :)
Oh!! perfectly!! I am glad that we were able to find a solution to the problem! Have a good game!

EASY FIX!
Try to put this command "cl_input_enable_raw_keyboard false" in console.
The fact is that in my autoexec there was such a command according to the standard. Not many people can benefit from such a solution. Because of this, we decide more radically!

EASY FIX!
Try to put this command "cl_input_enable_raw_keyboard false" in console.
Waking up to this fix was a relief! I had an autoexec file to make the game run better from a few patches ago and unfortunately I had raw_keyboard set to true on it, which is what was causing the issues!

Thank you all for tryin to figure this out ^^

I do happen to have an Intel CPU, and one a bit on the older side (i7-6700k)

If anyone else does have this issue, if they could confirm whether or not that they also have an Intel CPU, that could honestly help to maybe find out whats going on. I'll lose my shit if this happens to be an optimization issue for Intel CPU's lmao
I have an intel processor too (I3-10100F), I didn't notice any difference in fps after the patch, but the controls are just as dead. The game load depends on the processor. My friend has the same comp, but on I5-12100 and there loading goes many times faster even on HDD. But he has no problems with the control, but I have.

I have an intel processor too (I3-10100F), I didn't notice any difference in fps after the patch, but the controls are just as dead. The game load depends on the processor. My friend has the same comp, but on I5-12100 and there loading goes many times faster even on HDD. But he has no problems with the control, but I have.
Processor frequency is very important in this game and the speed of RAM is also important. DDR5 memory is available on the 12100 and the controller in this processor is much faster than yours, as is its frequency. It may also depend on the consumption of your processor, many motherboards are not able to provide 70-90Watt of power, which also affects performance.

Try to read everything described here and apply it, maybe it will help you!

Back