Hero Idea - Rambone - Undead {Skeleton) Soldier

Ridonkulous

Hello,

My idea for a new hero is based around the idea that someone coming from a non MOBA background can pick it up and understand its kit right away. I think it can also be a nice addition for a mid range hero with some team fight. Plasma grenade will allow for some nice interactions with other heroes and also gives him a way to setup for his ult or for an escape. The idea of the Rifle + grenade launcher is to give the player the option on how to invest damage, where as the left click is bullet damage and the right click (grenade) is spirit based. The rally ability I feel like is a great pushing and teamfight centric buff that can save and start fights. The passive can really allow him to choose to specialize in either side, with the tier 3 synergizing with max ammo grenade damage. Lastly the ultimate should have some decent range to allow as a pickoff or even setup initiation, as the counterplay is the audio queue that a bomb is coming.

Rambone - Undead Skeleton? Soldier

Main Weapon - Rifle + Grenade Launcher (left click shoot / right click grenades)
25 mag 1/3 of bullets consumed per grenade (small aoe no knockback) Scales with Spirit

1st skill

Plasma Grenade - Throw a grenade at X distance - Pushes enemies away from center
lvl 1 - Increase AOE + Push distance
lvl 2 - Increase Charge +1
lvl 3 - Increase Damage and apply 2s slow to all targets

2nd skill

Rally Up - Increase Movement Speed and Attack Speed AOE around for X seconds (Creeps and Heroes)
lvl 1 - Increase AOE + Duration
lvl 2 - Provides 25% Bullet and Spirit Resist
lvl 3 - Applies as a Passive Aura for 50% strength +25% strength for Active

3rd skill

Armed and Ready - Increase Base Ammo (X%) and increase AoE of Rifle Grenades
lvl 1 - Increase Reload Speed 10%
lvl 2 - Increase Weapon Damage (X%) based upon Magazine size (more ammo more damage)
lvl 3 - Rifle Grenades no longer use Bullets and have increased AOE with 3 charges (MAX)

Ultimate

Death from Above - Call in an Airstrike on target location after a short period. [gyrocopter ult] (Single circle, 1 instance of damage)
lvl 1 - Provides 1.25s Stun
lvl 2 - Increase Damage, Reduce Cooldown
lvl 3 - Provides 2 Explosions

Back