Grey Talon design ideas

koolguykat

Just wanted to kinda throw some ideas on how to make his design a bit better. Right now I feel he kinda is a bit generic and as a Native American myself it would be neat if he had a more inspired design in my opinion. A big thing I'd like to see is triangle patterns incorporated into his attire, as this is pretty common in various tribe's traditional clothing, and they also look like arrows which is some cool visual symbolism. I think feathers would be cool to incorporate into his design, since he has an owl spirit. I think a wolf skin hood would also work well, as they were commonly used by the Lakota Sioux when hunting. Just some thoughts!

I agree with this, I'm not a native, but to me when i look at him, he seems so generic as to avoid any accusations of cultural appropriation that he doesn't have anything that's interesting about his design

I guess its a old neon prime design, the more traditional native american idea is dope, ++ maybe with incoprotarion of wild west elements. honestly i have a vide hes asian more than american rn (as a not american person), deffenetly should be changed.

Last edited:
Back