Got ban unfairly because game crashed

Baitlasagna

My game keeps crashing after recent update, I've check everything in my computer to know if it was the issue but no, everything is A1.
i keeps getting those files crashing : dl_streets.pvk and one with lane in it.
I got temporary ban after my game crashed, but I always join back when I can...
Can i get help please? would like to play the game....

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 9
It seems some of the content files have been corrupted. Usually verifying the integrity of the files will result in fixing the corrupted files. Have you verified the integrity of the game files through Steam? Go to Library > Home > Right click on Deadlock > Properties... > Installed Files > Verify integrity of game files. Here is a visual reference for what the panel looks like where you verify integrity of game files.

1728571461169.png

but thank for helping :)
No worries! Maybe we can try something else.
Disclaimer: Please check the script below carefully and always understand what code you are running and why. The purpose of the script shown below is to help you verify the integrity of the file -> dll_streets.vpk.

Okay now that that's out the way. I've got an MD5 hash for my dl_streets.vpk file which seems to be the file that is corrupt on your machine. To compare a hash you will need to hash your own file on your own machine. To do that you will need to run a script
Open Command Prompt > paste and execute the code in blue
certutil -hashfile "d\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\deadlock\game\citadel\maps\dll_streets.vpk" MD5

After you have run the function above you should see a code, better known as a hash. Compare your hash to mine as mine is working - > 35fa845fa2dc1d14338ca5a635978963.

Let us know if it's not the same!
Screenshot of expected output for reference:
1728572630953.png

Last edited:
Back