geist malice interaction with other dmg multipliers seems to not function properly

Humonculi

Staff member
I have been testing in sandbox and i do not know the full extent of what is happening, but at a baseline, geists headshot dmg multiplier is not 2x, it's around 1.9x. (this might be intended idk if it is intended i would love to have this noted somewhere) Her damage amp appears to not affect her headshots at all, despite other dmg amps multiplying with headshot dmg properly (also might be intended but please put in the tooltip or something) in sandbox, her base bullet dmg is 25 and headshots deal 48 dmg, with 5 stacks of malice the bodyshot dmg is 44, which is correct, but headshots only deal 67, which i notice is just headhots dealing 23ish bonus dmg no matter the stack count. But the real part i have no clue what is going wrong with the math, is when you purchase lucky shot the dmg amp from lucky shot works fine with no stacks of malice, and then immediately when you apply a malice stack your lucky shot crits start doing LESS damage than non-crits.

the math and numbers i have here change a little bit bc of how i think the game does rounding so i can't be fully sure, but something is definitely going wrong with this characters dmg numbers and malice, if headshots were affected by amp properly she should be doing like 40-50% more dmg, which would probably break the hero tbh, but i would like to either have the interaction noted somewhere or fixed even at the cost of numbers nerfed, and lucky shot is just straight broken idk what's happening with that items amp.

Back