Frozen In Time & Space (network lag)

ComradeWinston

Frames and connection wise, the game's run flawlessly for a week or two. But I just had a match where I was getting serious network lag. Eventually I was permanently frozen in place but could still look around. While the world was visually frozen ((except for the infinitely growing killfeed)), I could still hear the callouts of player deaths and bases being attacked; VOIP too, for a few minutes (talkative pair on team).

PC: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ComradeWinston/saved/8Qgyxr
Match ID: 2723581

Screenshot around when the freeze started included.

Attachments

• 20240824192346_1.jpg
    20240824192346_1.jpg
    837.6 KB · Views: 8
Had the same issue just now. There is briefly high ping and then the game screen freezes, but some stuff are still working:
I can see my teameates chat,
I can see spell efects that are in my camera frame,
I can move and use spells, shoot, do all the stuff, but camera is still frozen.
I was able to unfreeze camera once by jumping on a zipline ( I was navigating by minimap which was working).

In the same game I got frequent disconnects that lead to abandon.

My internet connection was fine (3ms ping 100mb/10mb) but deadlock behaved like it wasn't the case.

Had the same issue just now. There is briefly high ping and then the game screen freezes, but some stuff are still working:
I can see my teameates chat,
I can see spell efects that are in my camera frame,
I can move and use spells, shoot, do all the stuff, but camera is still frozen.
I was able to unfreeze camera once by jumping on a zipline ( I was navigating by minimap which was working).

In the same game I got frequent disconnects that lead to abandon.

My internet connection was fine (3ms ping 100mb/10mb) but deadlock behaved like it wasn't the case.
Same here, I immediately disconnect when I get in the game though. Everything freezes up beforehand just as described here

Back