Dear Valve Support Team, i have a problem.

Just to clear the misunderstanding above, I'm used to it in the sense that I've already got banned from Deadlock and Deadlock's Discord server. I'm not banned in any other games.

I'm sorry I'm not praising them for permanently banning me. (Guess I should?) If I was throwing death threats left and right I'd understand the ban and I wouldn't even be here wasting my time arguing. But to get a permanent ban just because I was typing "gg ez" at the end of the games I won is a way too severe penalty. If you can't see the distinction between death threats and typing "gg ez" at the end of a game and you approve of them both having the same penalty (perma ban), that's a 'you' problem. Is the same reason why stealing a candy from a shop and genocide are not both going to lead to life sentences, each crime has it's own punishment. I think it's plain common sense, I don't even know why I even have to explain that.

Also, if I were to get noticed about my "toxic" behaviour, I would've known it's punishable and I would've stopped (and so there wouldn't have been 21 reports in 81 games). And before starting arguing about this, I have the benefit of the doubt. That's why I still support my point of view about the fact that I should have been given a notice prior to the ban itself ("your conduct has to stop or else you'll be punished") and, of course, get a reasonable punishment (not a perma ban?).

So, me being mad about this is not justified? Also, what else is there to lose? I'm already permanently banned. :unsure:

If you find this draconian approach suitable for your toxic-free utopia, sure. You do you guys.
welcome to earth... everyone has to behave..... you included

Just to clear the misunderstanding above, I'm used to it in the sense that I've already got banned from Deadlock and Deadlock's Discord server. I'm not banned in any other games.

I'm sorry I'm not praising them for permanently banning me. (Guess I should?) If I was throwing death threats left and right I'd understand the ban and I wouldn't even be here wasting my time arguing. But to get a permanent ban just because I was typing "gg ez" at the end of the games I won is a way too severe penalty. If you can't see the distinction between death threats and typing "gg ez" at the end of a game and you approve of them both having the same penalty (perma ban), that's a 'you' problem. Is the same reason why stealing a candy from a shop and genocide are not both going to lead to life sentences, each crime has it's own punishment. I think it's plain common sense, I don't even know why I even have to explain that.

Also, if I were to get noticed about my "toxic" behaviour, I would've known it's punishable and I would've stopped (and so there wouldn't have been 21 reports in 81 games). And before starting arguing about this, I have the benefit of the doubt. That's why I still support my point of view about the fact that I should have been given a notice prior to the ban itself ("your conduct has to stop or else you'll be punished") and, of course, get a reasonable punishment (not a perma ban?).

So, me being mad about this is not justified? Also, what else is there to lose? I'm already permanently banned. :unsure:

If you find this draconian approach suitable for your toxic-free utopia, sure. You do you guys.
Your standoffish nature in this thread is probably what got you banned from the game and the Discord server in the first place.

Dear Valve support service, my account in the games was banned, I would like to know the reason and whether it is possible to return access to the game, it is insanely cool

Excuse me , my two main account got both banned just now , can u check my account one more time?I can swear im not cheating.I almost Live on Bilibili everyday.Before i got banned,im still playing and living.The match ID is 6109276,6093071.
I can't understand why I got blocked.
I have never slur anyone.I just play the game nomally.
My account:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199503365239/

Back