CPU Temp Issue

Thiccy

I just recently started playing Deadlock (love it so far) and I've noticed that my CPU temps spike pretty high. Randomly during my games it'll spike and be at around 80-86 degrees celc, I don't have that problem with other games. I've been looking around and haven't seen anyone else talk about their CPU temps so maybe it's just me. I'll leave a pic of my settings in game, and I'll list my PC Specs. CPU > Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU > EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 RAM > 32 GIG DDR4 3200MHz

Attachments

• image_2024-08-24_152818598.png
    image_2024-08-24_152818598.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Well, that's more on your cooling solution more than anything else. The game is pretty CPU intensive at the moment, and you'll have spikes of high usage during prolonged periods of time.

On Zen3 you should tweak your PBO curves and PPT limits, they are set really high by default.

Well, that's more on your cooling solution more than anything else. The game is pretty CPU intensive at the moment, and you'll have spikes of high usage during prolonged periods of time.

On Zen3 you should tweak your PBO curves and PPT limits, they are set really high by default.
Hey thank you for the reply <3 I'm not very smart in the PC world I'm sorry, but how would I get to Zen3 to tweak the PBO and PPT?

Hey thank you for the reply <3 I'm not very smart in the PC world I'm sorry, but how would I get to Zen3 to tweak the PBO and PPT?
You have to tinker with your bios settings, but I'd suggest against it if you're not comfortable with it.

Back