citadel_region_override stopped working

I usually switch to the NA server to play the game since the Europe server might as well be called "Russia", but today the "citadel_region_override" command seems to have stopped working. I can tell by low ping, most of the player names being written in all caps Cyrillic, and loud Russian swearing. Please either let people change servers or create a separate server for Russia. Preferably both.

I usually switch to the NA server to play the game since the Europe server might as well be called "Russia", but today the "citadel_region_override" command seems to have stopped working. I can tell by low ping, most of the player names being written in all caps Cyrillic, and loud Russian swearing. Please either let people change servers or create a separate server for Russia. Preferably both.
Exactly like most of EU players, we all play in NA because EU is full of russian griefers that refuse to speak english and just troll/grief the game.
Its just better to deal with the lag/delay than with that toxic comunity, Im also being matched with Russians since yesterday.
The only solution might be quitting the game like most of my friends already did

Back